It's in the gallery linked above

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ah yes, but you have to see it in person to get the full effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirtthefirst View Post
Just watch your steps

Indeed, was a nice view from within the core

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
04-26-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3ndor99 View Post
Trust me it really doesn't matter that there is not to much to do inside the ship, i just spent my time with my jaw to the floor, the crew lounge is perfect, sick bay is just amazing, the ready room has a see through pop-up display, and engineering is amazing ( oh and where's my accolade for jumping in the singularity core and surviving! ). This is to branflakes; a picture of the core does not do it justice... you know what i mean.
It reminded me of the Tholian interior, in that when you go up to some consoles, they rise up

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Captain
# 23
04-26-2013, 12:15 PM
Well those interiors just look fantastic.

I suppose I'll find out what they look like at lower graphics settings in May. :/
Cryptic Studios Team
# 24
04-26-2013, 04:06 PM
The Interiors were a pretty split collaboration between most of the environment artists. Peter/Adam built Engineering. Peter built the ready room, Sam did the Captain's Quarters (I think?) and others did other things. I built the lounge. So, pretty mixed bag. Though I pretty much followed the pattern already set down by others.

The Singularity Core (and Pit) have been blocked off with invisible walls. The Romulan Repbulic's Corps of Engineers apologizes for the mistake, and offers sincere condolences to all hands lost to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
The Romulan lounge looks like Ten Forward from TNG.
I'll take that as a compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleohnine View Post
Looks awesome, my Fed captains are so jealous, and want a remake of their bridges too.

One thing I noticed, in light of Havraha's fight for Alien Gen for Romulans, looking at the first officer's chairs, their console is out of arms reach and the chair seems too big again. If Romulans arent going to allow aliens, why are those chairs sized for giants? Thats my only nitpick.
Chairs are sized ok imo. They're generally moved back from any table/console to allow you space to get into it. Unfortunately we can't scoot the chair as you get in/out of it like you would in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
It reminded me of the Tholian interior, in that when you go up to some consoles, they rise up
I believe my advice to Peter as he was building that desk was something along the lines of, "You should animate those screens. People go nuts for that [Stuff]."
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Career Officer
# 25
04-26-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
The Singularity Core (and Pit) have been blocked off with invisible walls. The Romulan Repbulic's Corps of Engineers apologizes for the mistake, and offers sincere condolences to all hands lost to it.
Can it have some kind of forcefield around it, similar to warp cores?
----
Republic Veteran
# 26
04-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:

I'll take that as a compliment.

[Stuff]."
You should it's an awesome room i love it I wish there was a button to beam directly to the bar.

and a Romulan with a big hat

Last edited by neoakiraii; 04-26-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Captain
# 27
04-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post

and a Romulan with a big hat
Or maybe really giant earmuffs.

Hey, it's just a thought.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Survivor of Remus
# 28 Wow
04-26-2013, 04:56 PM
This is why i get the legacy pack lol

THANK GOD I DID!

Screw the Federation, the Romulans know how to play ball, battlecloaks, kick butt interiors, cool hand guns, and sinister story to match. Plus when I align with the Klingons its D7 time.

Whoever made the screenshot interiors i have one thing to say:

"He's a sorcerer that one"

I'm ritiring from STO till May 21st and going to sell all my Federation gear for Energy

Credits and start fresh

Nothing on the Federation side can even compare to Romulans, not now, not ever in game.

btw my fav is the bridge
Survivor of Remus
# 29
04-26-2013, 05:03 PM
The hallways look like they are from Star Trek Enterprise,

so cool.
Career Officer
# 30
04-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Out of curiosity, would it have been possible for the invisible walls to be paired with a visible particle green forcefield?