Commander
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could guide me to:

A. An indoor map which includes a premade "crew quarters" for a single crew member, OR
B. A 2409 style interior with a small enough room that I could use to create my own "crew quarters" for a single crew member from detail objects.
Any ideas? And thanks!

If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
04-28-2013, 11:55 AM
So your options, short of building a completely custom interior, are either the Ship Interior Defiant 01, the Ship Interior TOS 01 or to do a little modification on one of the rooms in the Trimble Federation Ship Interior. Unfortunately, we don't have access to the player ship interior maps.

@greendragoon
Captain
# 3
04-28-2013, 02:46 PM
You also might look at the bigger and more comfortable jail cells on the Facility 4000 thingy. It might pass as cramped crew quarters for a lower rank.
Commander
# 4 Thanks!
04-28-2013, 06:51 PM
Thanks fellas, I'll take a look. What I was thinking was a midlevel ranking officer's quarters on Starbase 24. I thought of the Defiant interior but afraid it'll look out of place.

If you like Foundry missions, try mine here!
Captain
# 5
04-28-2013, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djf021 View Post
Thanks fellas, I'll take a look. What I was thinking was a midlevel ranking officer's quarters on Starbase 24. I thought of the Defiant interior but afraid it'll look out of place.
If I was trying for a S24 interior look, I'd probably use the weird- haped platforms to make a floor. They are a pain, but with enough patience they can work OK.

http://starbaseugc.com/wp-content/up...3/03/TOS11.jpg

A custom build in the sky of a ground map might be the best and most frustrating way to go, if you really want a convincing set. Even then, windows are a nightmare if you're trying for a tng like quarters.