Lieutenant
Last night while testing out Nukara and the Tholian rep system, I grabbed my cryo-launcher and went bug hunting. Imagine my surprise when my beams started going off in random directions.

When firing at Tholians in front of me, the shot might go straight to it, but is just as likely to go 90 degrees left or right, or come from behind my character, pass through him and hit the bug. In all cases, the Tholian received damage, but the varying trajectories of the shot just took me out of the game.
Captain
# 2
04-27-2013, 05:07 AM
I've been having a similar issue with the sniper rifle laser pointer. It just points at something random (usually the floor) but the object I'm attack will still take the damage fine.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2013, 06:55 AM
I had some the same issues with a pulsewave last night.
Rihannsu
# 4
04-27-2013, 05:22 PM
I just did a ground mission with a peircing beam rifle that had the same issue. I fire, but the attack animation didn't always go in the right direction.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 5
04-27-2013, 08:44 PM
just out of curiousity... did anyone else find that the second weapon animated as expected?