Ensign
# 1 new weapon and abilities idea
08-26-2013, 08:12 AM
So i have a idea on how to increase the fun in the game by introducing a new ability to the science class star ships or science captains.
the idea is that a science vessel can connect its sensors to 1 or 2 other ships and relay information to them like weak points and so on.
the idea cam to me when i watched star trek first contact,
where Captain Jean Luc Picard took command of the fleet protecting earth and he contacted them and sent them a set of coordinates that helped destroy the cube.
so that's my idea for a science vessel or captain to have a ability to connect to 1 or 2 ships and relay there sensory information like the weak points or vulnerabilities of a ship rock in space or any other thing
this ability should also be able to be used if the ship is on its own but it should also be limited by time because then the ability would be OP (over powered)
so i want to know what you think of this idea the guy's in development should put in?
The thing is you should be able to see the weak points like an extra target on the thing your shooting at not just a buff
I'm imagining it like how it would be if you were sitting in the captains chair and told your officer to concentrate all fire power at a that point

ps im just a normal player wanting this game to be more awesome.

Last edited by marsada; 08-26-2013 at 11:25 AM.
Commander
# 2
08-26-2013, 08:18 AM
isn't that what sensor scan does? it's debuff stacking over time?
Career Officer
# 3
08-26-2013, 09:09 AM
Or isn't that FOMM for tac captains?