Career Officer
Date: April 2013

The Target Online Store is currently selling the STO game from the following link:

http://www.target.com/p/star-trek-on...ar+trek+online

DON'T BUY this software IF you want the TR-116A Rifle. I have confirmed it doesn't come with this version of the game.

The back of the packaging states the following info:
"Subscription Required - 30 Days Game Time Included With Purchase."

Since STO has gone F2P, I'm assuming the 30 Days offer allows a player Gold membership access for that period of time? I'm a lifetime subscriber so I can't confirm this myself.

At $6.99 it might be worth the value for anyone who wants Gold Member access I guess. Should have come with the TR-116A Rifle though imo. Oh well, the search continues.
Career Officer
# 2
04-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Cryptic needs to make a featured episode with the TR116A. That way the majority of us can see it in action, since it's obvious that there's no plan to have it in-game.
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Career Officer
# 3
04-26-2013, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracounguis View Post
Cryptic needs to make a featured episode with the TR116A. That way the majority of us can see it in action, since it's obvious that there's no plan to have it in-game.
making it a feature episode would make that rifle pointless, it would need to be nerfed like the rest. no the only way you will see it if your lucky a very limited time offer somewhere.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T6 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T6 hero ship.
Republic Veteran
# 4
04-27-2013, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorchaos View Post
making it a feature episode would make that rifle pointless, it would need to be nerfed like the rest. no the only way you will see it if your lucky a very limited time offer somewhere.
There is absolutely no reason to nerf the TR116. It is an entry level weapon and is pretty much useless beyond level 15.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku