Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > New Romulus
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5
# 61
06-11-2013, 07:50 AM
Just out of curiosity how strict are you guys on the RP? My char meets all the reqs but I don't RP really heavily although I do enjoy some light RP.

Just a little info on me and the gaming background I come from to see if you can help determine if you guys are a perfect fit...

I am an STO veteran that played from release up till a little after the Undine STF release. I have played off and on after that but never really heavily again untill now. The new expansion is really nice as I have wanted to play a romulan for a while and the new story arcs are amazing. My Romulans are Klingon alligned.

My guild used to play at release but it imploded due to circumstances beyond my control and never really fully covered so I am now looking for a new home now that I am back. I am still a member of that guild but we do not focus on this game anymore as we are a multi gaming guild. I enjoy socializing in voice chat a bunch and much prefer it to typing, the guild I am in always focused on family first and making everyone feel at home and not just a number. I enjoy doing STF's and other missions in groups and on harder difficulties for the challenge. Also how many players do you have active currently (guestimate is fine) Just want to make sure there are enough around to activly engage and socialize whenever I am on.

I am 37 married with 2 kids so I def fall into the not a massive amount of time to spend ingame although I do go on binges occasionally and spend a lot of time.

I look forward to hearing back and possibly joining you guys.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 29
# 62
06-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Awesome fleet concept! Feel free to message @DoresainBane if you guys ever want to get involved with a crime cartel for black market goods etc.

Also, I would very much love to have you guys set up a guild page posting on Holodeck.Enjin.Com Link, it is a new STO Role Play Community site we would love to have you guys interact there!
_______________________________________________
Looking for a Star Trek Online Role Play Community? Check out The Holodeck RP webpage! The Cartel a KDF faction RP / PVE Crime Syndicate The Cartel Fleet. join "The Cartel Underworld" channel to get in touch with us.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 170
# 63
06-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syphengamer View Post
Just out of curiosity how strict are you guys on the RP? My char meets all the reqs but I don't RP really heavily although I do enjoy some light RP.
We accept members that abide with our requirements even if they don't RP at all. We just organise RP events (not too many atm truth be told, but I want to increase the pace of them) and those that wish it can join in, but its not a requirement.

Quote:
Just a little info on me and the gaming background I come from to see if you can help determine if you guys are a perfect fit...

I am an STO veteran that played from release up till a little after the Undine STF release. I have played off and on after that but never really heavily again untill now. The new expansion is really nice as I have wanted to play a romulan for a while and the new story arcs are amazing. My Romulans are Klingon alligned.

My guild used to play at release but it imploded due to circumstances beyond my control and never really fully covered so I am now looking for a new home now that I am back. I am still a member of that guild but we do not focus on this game anymore as we are a multi gaming guild. I enjoy socializing in voice chat a bunch and much prefer it to typing, the guild I am in always focused on family first and making everyone feel at home and not just a number. I enjoy doing STF's and other missions in groups and on harder difficulties for the challenge. Also how many players do you have active currently (guestimate is fine) Just want to make sure there are enough around to activly engage and socialize whenever I am on.

I am 37 married with 2 kids so I def fall into the not a massive amount of time to spend ingame although I do go on binges occasionally and spend a lot of time.

I look forward to hearing back and possibly joining you guys.
Seems like you would fit right with us! We have around 40 members atm, but growing steadily (pretty much every day 1-3 new members atm). Guildchat is fairly chatty, although not a non-stop sea of text.
If you'd like to join us, please do apply to our site (romulus.shivtr.com). You will not have to fill in anything other than your ingame tag that we can contact you on, as your application here is just fine.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 170
# 64
06-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doresainbane View Post
Awesome fleet concept! Feel free to message @DoresainBane if you guys ever want to get involved with a crime cartel for black market goods etc.

Thank you! And we'd definitely be interested in that, as it would fit in really well with the current story arc that is beginning to unfold.


Quote:
Also, I would very much love to have you guys set up a guild page posting on Holodeck.Enjin.Com Link, it is a new STO Role Play Community site we would love to have you guys interact there!

Good initiative! I was hoping there would be a RP platform for STO, thanks for creating one! When I have time later this week I'll set up a guild topic.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5
# 65
06-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Forgot to ask which voip if any do you guys use? and I will drop an app on the forums :-D
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 71
# 66
06-17-2013, 08:42 AM
Totally interested in this. My Rom is Fed aligned but I was considering rerolling him to KDF. Would love to get involved in the RP scene here in STO.
Ensign
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1
# 67
06-17-2013, 11:31 PM
How do you feel about those who were assimilated and brought back, assuming they no longer use their Borg designation and do their best to follow the Romulan way? (The name roughly translates to "Ghost of the House Twenty-Four") not near end game yet and still debating on what kind of fleet I want, but this is an option I'd like to know if I have or not
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 170
# 68
06-18-2013, 06:36 AM
Liberated Romulan or Reman borg are of course welcome, especially considering how the Romulans dabble in Borg tech. A borg designation would in that case also be acceptable. The naming policy is mostly to weed out ridiculous unfitting names, and not meant to hamper a player's creativity.

Feel free to post an application on our site: romulus.shivtr.com


Quote:
Totally interested in this. My Rom is Fed aligned but I was considering rerolling him to KDF. Would love to get involved in the RP scene here in STO.
Great to hear! Looking forward to your application
Lieutenant
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 56
# 69
06-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Fleet is still growing but we need more true Romulans!
Ensign
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 7
# 70
06-24-2013, 06:34 PM
Jolan'tru Brothers!

I wanna ask you, are you already on the Fed side too?

It's time to dim the stars.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:45 PM.