Lt. Commander
I HATE these missions, especially Azure Nebula Rescue.

You need to go all around that HUGE map, damn it is really stressful.
And Rewards ... very very disappointing.

They should be fixed: make them more like Omega Marks ones.

1 - They difficulty should be in defeating enemies, not in reaching them LOL
2 - Rewards should be increased: NO stupid Fleet Marks, much more Romulan Marks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-25-2013, 07:59 AM
if you find that stressful may i humbly suggest you go to New romulus and tag nanov
They don't even move
Career Officer
# 3
04-25-2013, 08:31 AM
Romulan Marks are considerably easier to come by than Omega Marks, in terms of "effort required".

Just the patrol daily and Epohh tagging give truckloads for a few minutes of effort.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-25-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
if you find that stressful may i humbly suggest you go to New romulus and tag nanov
They don't even move
Tag Nanov ?
I've not done New Romulus Missions yet: i am pretty weak in ground combats, i'm stuck at Shuttle Cache mission (don't remember the name).
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-25-2013, 12:55 PM
I wish they would uncap rescue and give us a reason to try to maximize performance. Hitting mark max with half the mission timer left is silly.
Commander
# 6
04-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengerkid1993 View Post
I HATE these missions, especially Azure Nebula Rescue.

You need to go all around that HUGE map, damn it is really stressful.
And Rewards ... very very disappointing.

They should be fixed: make them more like Omega Marks ones.

1 - They difficulty should be in defeating enemies, not in reaching them LOL
2 - Rewards should be increased: NO stupid Fleet Marks, much more Romulan Marks.
I fully agree.. certain missions are not even rewarding enough points to make them worth running.. Azure rescue is the worst of them all.. 15 mins of play for less than 20 marks most of the time? Ah!

or

45 mins of play in minetrap or whatever for 20-25 RM and 40 FC.. not terrible.. but with the bad bad pugs that can happen.. so not worth it.

Yes.. we can chase after rabbits.. which I have done.. but that is so so so frigging boring.. I am not playing a game to be bored to death.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
04-25-2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengerkid1993 View Post
Tag Nanov ?
I've not done New Romulus Missions yet: i am pretty weak in ground combats, i'm stuck at Shuttle Cache mission (don't remember the name).
pop to the river and just tag nanov (10 marks in about 4 minutes) its a better return for effort than nebula
Captain
# 8
04-25-2013, 06:18 PM
Ya the missions for Romulan marks suck. Mine Trap is the only one I have fun with assuming the game is full and does not have a lot of leechers in it. The Vault is also OK but if your team is unable to successfully complete it you get nothing and the rewards should be a little higher as most of them should be.
Commander
# 9
04-27-2013, 06:31 PM
I don't understand your problem with getting Rommie Marks... I get even 150 every 2 days, and it takes me a bit over 10 minutes.

Not joking.

Pick up Tau Dewa sector patrol, leave it for 20 hours (so that cooldown runs out before you actually do it). Then wait some more for Reputation Event (that sweet 1 happy hour). Then just do Nequencia trading game 5 times (takes me about 6 minutes), cash in for 75 marks, and since you had mission in your wallet for 20 hours or more, cooldown is not an issue. Then pick it up again immediately, do the Nequencia dance 5 more times, cash in for another 75 marks, and go somewhere else for 20 hours till cooldown ends.

Rinse and repeat.
May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
04-27-2013, 10:44 PM
I can do ISE in 15 min max and I get on a good run 100 Omega marks. I do Azure mission with the same time and I get maby 20 Rom marks. Both rep systems cost the same to buy gear. They need to fix rom marks now. :S