Captain
# 11
05-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
This doesn't really make a lot of sense to be honest - I don't see much sense in buying a prepaid card for an online game from an online salesplace. If you're going to make the purchase online you may just as well make it directly through PWE, particularly if there is a Zen sale (as pre-paid cards don't qualify for any extra zen during the sales.
This is assuming you can purchase through PWE or that you want to use Skrill or Paypal. If you don't then online Zen card retailers make plenty of sense - assuming you don't have a brick and mortar retailer to buy the cards from.

Plus there are times when you want to "gift" someone some Zen - something you can't do directly through the existing system.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 12
05-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
This is assuming you can purchase through PWE or that you want to use Skrill or Paypal. If you don't then online Zen card retailers make plenty of sense - assuming you don't have a brick and mortar retailer to buy the cards from.

Plus there are times when you want to "gift" someone some Zen - something you can't do directly through the existing system.
Hm - good points. Apologies, I withdraw my earlier comments.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY

Last edited by reyan01; 05-08-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Ensign
# 13 Paysafe Cards
11-16-2013, 06:54 PM
In case anybody is still looking for a UK prepaid card option, fortunately Paysafe cards can be found at way more than a handful of locations, as was previously suggested. I almost guarantee that you'll have a shop that sells them within a 5-10 minute walk. Look out for yellow Payzone or pink Paypoint logos on the doors of shops. Nearly every small newsagent/off licence/convenience store will have one of the two and many supermarkets have one too. Just ask for a paysafe card at the till(I think they come in ?5, ?10, ?15 % ?20 denominations) and they'll print a voucher for you.

Last edited by kirkum; 11-16-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Ensign
# 14
12-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Comment withdrawn

Last edited by myxshee; 12-19-2013 at 08:33 AM.