Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Ship lost all equipment
01-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Suddenly I discover my ship has lost all of its equipment. Phasers, torps, engines, shields, consoles...

This has the effect of making the ship slow, absurdly sluggish, and very easy to kill. I figured I'd transwarp to the Starbase and just buy some default stuff, submit a ticket, and move on. However, when clicking P to open up abilities, I discover Transwarp has disappeared. So now I'm in the middle of a very slow trip home.

Posting here to see if anyone else has had this issue, and if they have - ever gotten their equipment back?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayin
Suddenly I discover my ship has lost all of its equipment. Phasers, torps, engines, shields, consoles...

This has the effect of making the ship slow, absurdly sluggish, and very easy to kill. I figured I'd transwarp to the Starbase and just buy some default stuff, submit a ticket, and move on. However, when clicking P to open up abilities, I discover Transwarp has disappeared. So now I'm in the middle of a very slow trip home.

Posting here to see if anyone else has had this issue, and if they have - ever gotten their equipment back?
Until then rename your ship 'Voyager'

In all seriousness however... Can haz tractor beamz for towing damaged/bugged friends?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Until then rename your ship 'Voyager'
Heh, the only way I can express how completely useless my ship is would be to say it's like the Galactica at the end of Daybreak, Part II.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:

I am having that issue but my ship wont move at all unless i click on the map to auto navigate but in all fairness my ship does turn in cirlcles, cant figure it out and i have submitted a gm-stuck ticker over a day ago now and no response.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm moving slowly but surely by using auto-navigate. I was in Regulus Sector, used auto-navigate to to Sirius, then to Sol. On the way I got charged by one of those random encounter hostiles (that I obviously couldn't outmaneuver) and had to warp out of that. It's really, really, really slow. And I've got my sliders set to max out speed and aux, it isn't helping that much.

I had some weapons in my inventory (I was trying out Phaser Cannons and didn't like them, but hadn't sold them yet) and I can equip those on my ship and use them - so I figure once I get to Sol and buy some replacement parts I'll be fine.

If that were to happen in retail though, I'd want some compensation (Energy value of parts lost, or just replacement parts, or something). In Beta, I'll just shrug, eat some hot wings, watch the slow drive home, and complain on the forums!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
I'm moving slowly but surely by using auto-navigate. I was in Regulus Sector, used auto-navigate to to Sirius, then to Sol. On the way I got charged by one of those random encounter hostiles (that I obviously couldn't outmaneuver) and had to warp out of that. It's really, really, really slow. And I've got my sliders set to max out speed and aux, it isn't helping that much.

yea same here but when i goto the Sol system I can't even move at all to enter spacedock
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archernx1019
yea same here but when i goto the Sol system I can't even move at all to enter spacedock
Ah, I can still barely maneuver. Unless it changes when I get to Sol I imagine I'll be able to dock, but I don't know. It might be a Sector Space thing that allows me to move. Or I might end up stuck like you. In which case it'll be Klingon career time till I get a ticket response.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-14-2010, 05:17 PM
cant move in any system or space mission, in the ship summary all you see are the equipment name and no icons to place anything in
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I'll post a screenshot visual aid: http://i50.tinypic.com/jrtxzp.jpg

Update: I have reached Sol and was able to dock. Never thought I'd say this, but thanks to all those selling Standard Issue gear on the Exchange. Saved me some serious cash.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Yeah, I'll post a screenshot visual aid: http://i50.tinypic.com/jrtxzp.jpg

Update: I have reached Sol and was able to dock.
I love the Yorktown (The actual CV-10) Good name!