Ensign
# 1 Need a Subscription Bundle
04-25-2013, 08:40 PM
With the recent amount of subs/f2p games you guys are releasing, will you guys ever plan to do a bundle subscription like SOE is doing atm?

Because if you guys do that, I would totally do that.
Career Officer
# 2
04-26-2013, 01:22 AM
there is at least 2-3 bundle idea they are missing out on really.

i mean there is this one plus everything seen in legacy

another one is just the z-store rommie ship bundle only, includes every ship retrofit.

last one could just be a limited time romulan/reman account wide unlock for all 3 factions to give some lucky people the chance to play one of these types of toons for life. example the limited offer is only open for 6 hours and not advertised, so luck of the draw who finds it and buys it, i think there is a saying "first come, first serve".

there are others cryptic missed out on really.
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW. Been around since Dec 2010 and LTS in Apr 2013.
Quote:
The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- Charles Darwin.
Does he have a point on STO forums? makes you wonder, huh?
Ensign
# 3
04-28-2013, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorchaos View Post
there is at least 2-3 bundle idea they are missing out on really.

i mean there is this one plus everything seen in legacy

another one is just the z-store rommie ship bundle only, includes every ship retrofit.

last one could just be a limited time romulan/reman account wide unlock for all 3 factions to give some lucky people the chance to play one of these types of toons for life. example the limited offer is only open for 6 hours and not advertised, so luck of the draw who finds it and buys it, i think there is a saying "first come, first serve".

there are others cryptic missed out on really.

I ment having a subscription offer that spans the 3 games.

Like for example I pay 20-25 bucks a month and I'm a gold member in all there games, and I can choose which game gets the 500 a month.
Captain
# 4
04-28-2013, 10:27 PM
The only subscription games that PWE has as far as I know are STO and CO and that is due to them having lifetime subscriptions before PWE took over. Considering PWE's hatred towards subscriptions, then I seriously doubt anything like this will ever occur.