Starfleet Veteran
# 31
04-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It stated in the blog Cheers, Brandon =/\=
It IS all four then? The T'varo, Dhelan, Mogai and D'deridex retrofits? I was just wanting clarification since it's not immediately obvious with the fed and KDF ones what you can actually get.
Commander
# 32
04-29-2013, 12:21 PM
So...what changed exactly? All I saw was "what you're used to having, you'll get for Romulans except a 1000-day ship."
Republic Veteran
# 33
04-29-2013, 12:22 PM
Wonder how many Borg Donatras we will see.

Survivor of Romulus
# 34
04-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Question

does this mean that Fed roms can have Two lib borg Boffs? a reman and a human?
Rihannsu
# 35
04-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Alien-Gen Hybrid Romulan Species unlocks for everyone now? That's nice of you guys.

Vet Rewards: Roms are planned to get a 100 & 200-Day Combadge/Uniform. Will the KDF (finally) get these rewards at the same time, too?

For the items above (and others, including the Vet ship) that "[w]ill not be available at the launch of Legacy of Romulus but is currently planned for development", what is the ETA on said development? Do you expect it to be during RoL ("Season 8"), or in a future Season/Expansion/Update?

I'm glad to see our PreOrder Items are going to be available. Thank you.

What about Friend Referral Rewards (Photo Tribble, BOff, and Gal-X)?

So for the 700-Day Vet Reward, we get our Ally's Android, eh? That's somewhat disappointing, but no so bad, I guess. Is it possible you add the Romulan forehead/features to the Android Tailor so we can at least make it look like a Romulan? Also, I *really* hope you do not do this same shortcut for the 1k Day Vet Ship, that you *DO* make a Romulan specific craft.

FYI - The Blog refers us to the F2P Matrix, which still shows the KDF gameplay unlocks at L25. Will this be so when LoR launches (I assume not, but just double-checking).

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 36
04-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Question

Lib Rom Captain. Get my Reman borg from the Starter Pack. Use my Human borg from the box set. Get the lib borg from the STF. I might have a whole crew of Liberated Borgs on the Rom side. I just need to find a way to make my android look borg.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.

Last edited by thecosmic1; 04-29-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Rihannsu
# 37
04-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Question

In theory, yes.

Which leads me to suspect the Liberated Reman Borg Boff may be tactical, not engineering.
MikeWard1701 (Special Envoy)

facebook twitter Steam STOwiki Raptr - feel free to follow/friend me : )
Commander
# 38
04-29-2013, 12:31 PM
Glad everyone gets an alien!
Captain
# 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Alien-Gen Hybrid Romulan Species unlocks for everyone now? That's nice of you guys.

Vet Rewards: Roms are planned to get a 100 & 200-Day Combadge/Uniform. Will the KDF (finally) get these rewards at the same time, too?

For the items above (and others, including the Vet ship) that "[w]ill not be available at the launch of Legacy of Romulus but is currently planned for development", what is the ETA on said development? Do you expect it to be during RoL ("Season 8"), or in a future Season/Expansion/Update?

I'm glad to see our PreOrder Items are going to be available. Thank you.

What about Friend Referral Rewards (Photo Tribble, BOff, and Gal-X)?

So for the 700-Day Vet Reward, we get our Ally's Android, eh? That's somewhat disappointing, but no so bad, I guess. Is it possible you add the Romulan forehead/features to the Android Tailor so we can at least make it look like a Romulan? Also, I *really* hope you do not do this same shortcut for the 1k Day Vet Ship, that you *DO* make a Romulan specific craft.

FYI - The Blog refers us to the F2P Matrix, which still shows the KDF gameplay unlocks at L25. Will this be so when LoR launches (I assume not, but just double-checking).

Thanks for giving aliens to every player type, and thanks for the veteran tokens to still apply to ex-gold members.

Also, its nice to see that there are liberated romulan characters.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Empire Veteran
# 40
Had there been player Reman-Borg, then this would have been a 100% win. But it's all good.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891