Starfleet Veteran
# 51
04-29-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Lib Rom Captain. Get my Reman borg from the Starter Pack. Use my Human borg from the box set. Get the lib borg from the STF. I might have a whole crew of Liberated Borgs on the Rom side. I just need to find a way to make my android look borg.
Go Fed, use Seven of Nine costume pieces... Android now looks borg.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7, the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Republic Veteran
# 52
04-29-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegon1ice View Post
A Standard list with the minimum one could have expected.

The Veteran Uniform, Ship Hull and Veteran Ship will be not available at launch and currently just "planned" for development - not even "in" development. I have a feeling we will wait a looong time for those to show up eventually.

But hey, finally a blog about it
Cryptic has a lot more people working on STO than before...I don't think we will be waiting like how we use too for stuff. The KDF and FED ships were not even in development when were nearing 1,000 days.
Rihannsu
# 53
04-29-2013, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Alien-Gen Hybrid Romulan Species: All players, from silver to gold to lifetime, will have access to this species right at the start.
God damn it ... there goes the entertainment treads ...
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Republic Veteran
# 54
04-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Androids on the ROMFED sides just give it T'pol's outfit and make it look Romulan.

For KDF, just make it look like a bum

Last edited by neoakiraii; 04-29-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Career Officer
# 55
04-29-2013, 12:50 PM
The list is kind of expected. The only thing I would like to ask for dev's is to revisit the pre-orders itens. Some items like the chromodynamic armor start to be undesirable once you go past the Lt. level. You can find better itens form drops (though I do not think it should be better than armors on omega set, for example). Other itens I really would like to see on C-Store, like the red matter capacitor. And there is already precedent for this, since you can purchase the Rivera Tribble and Liberated Borg from C-Store.
========================================
Pre-forum change name: Captain Wilhelm
Click here for a compilation of usefull tools and tutorials
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 56
04-29-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
I thought they said they will sell liberated romulans and remans in cstore ? (or quote from my mind "everything in starter pack will be in c store" )

anyway ,I dont think theres any change to what was before.
Liberated Romulans are a playable species available to Lifetime Subscribers.

Liberated Remans are Bridge Officers available in the C-Store at the expansion's launch or in the Legacy Pack for pre-order.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 57
04-29-2013, 12:56 PM
So wait: Romulans tolerate assimilated Borg members but have a limited Alien generator?
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Captain
# 58
04-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Liberated Remans are Bridge Officers available in the C-Store at the expansion's launch or in the Legacy Pack for pre-order.
you mean there wont be a playable liberated reman specie?
Republic Veteran
# 59
04-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
So wait: Romulans tolerate assimilated Borg members but have a limited Alien generator?
Yes, their still Romulans with Freaking laser beams attached to their heads.
Republic Veteran
# 60
04-29-2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
you mean there wont be a playable liberated reman specie?
No why would there FEDs get human only, KDF get Klingon only...Why would Romulans get Romulan and Reman playable borg