Ensign
# 1 How to get energy credits
04-29-2013, 03:58 PM
I would like to know the best way to get energy credits.
Captain
# 2
04-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Replay older missions and sell the gear.
Play existing missions and sell the gear.
Do the Tour the Galaxy event.
Buy things in the C-Store with Zen and then sell them for Energy Credits. For example, Keys are selling for around 1.4 million ECs each.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Rihannsu
# 3
04-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Replay "A Light in the Dark"> Get the Neutronium armor and sell it on the exchange.
My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug.
Captain
# 4
04-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Rerun the breen featured episodes and get the breen space set. Do 2 or 3 foundry missions that are quick combat missions. If you've got a collection of rare commodities buy Strangle Alien Artifacts, do the science doff mission and sell the Powered Alien Artifact.

Use Dilithium to buy zen. Use zen to buy fleet modules or keys. Sell them one the exchange. I would actually sell keys. They will practically sell before you post them.

Laugh hysterically at the irony of making EC in a game about a society that doesn't use money.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
04-29-2013, 05:32 PM
I get most of mine from the tour the galaxy event.
Career Officer
# 6
04-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Some guides out there on how to monetize tours really nice and efficiently, quickest routes for most runs in the hour.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Captain
# 7
04-29-2013, 07:04 PM
I get mine from doing missions over and over. And sell all the loot you can get. I'm either farming Dil in the Deferi sector or doing the Romulan Rep. Each one gives you decent loot. To sell.
Commander
# 8
04-29-2013, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohiap View Post
Rerun the breen featured episodes and get the breen space set. Do 2 or 3 foundry missions that are quick combat missions. If you've got a collection of rare commodities buy Strangle Alien Artifacts, do the science doff mission and sell the Powered Alien Artifact.

Use Dilithium to buy zen. Use zen to buy fleet modules or keys. Sell them one the exchange. I would actually sell keys. They will practically sell before you post them.

Laugh hysterically at the irony of making EC in a game about a society that doesn't use money.

Ya know what. I've never tried to strangle artifacts before, now I can make ec's and take over the galaxy

(lol couldn't resist)
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-30-2013, 12:06 AM
DOFFing and SFTs. Yesterday alone for a total worth of 1.5 mil. If I'm active, I get around 1 mil EC per week only from commodities, the alien artifacts are a bonus. On a regular run of the space STFs I get around 150-200k per round (CSE-ISE-KASE). If there is a good drop - for example Purple Disruptor beam with ACCx2 CrtD- that's additional 900k.

The reality is that you need to find your own way.
Captain
# 10
04-30-2013, 10:19 PM
For merely 10M EC, I will sell you the secret of how I can earn 10M EC in about 30 seconds!