Empire Veteran
# 11
04-29-2013, 05:40 PM
i dont have neaither so i wont be able to compete.

but i only have 1 question:

Will the legacy pre order package be on steam before the release for those who cannot buy it from paypal and that other company that never works?

couse it would really be sad story if people who wanna buy it cannot buy it couse you limit the pay options to paypal and skrill.

Steam has an absolutley super pay system wich always works 100% please let the legacy pack be on steam with the pre order stuff in it such as nemesis costume and titles.

otherwise i think im out

*ps i looked in the link you sent in my reply but i could not find the answer in there anywhere.*

I also sent a ticket into the support on perfect world.

anyways my plea is to have it on steam with all the pre order stuff you have currently on the homepage.
If only they fix Cloaking bugg *new message BOOM decloacked.
Empire Veteran
# 12
04-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
You won't need a Raptr account, but you'll need a Twitch account to be able to participate in the Livestream via chat

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thank you.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Super Moderator
# 13
04-29-2013, 06:50 PM
Really not thrilled with the notion of having to create an account for a site I don't even want to use for a chance to win a prize that I probably wouldn't get.

And if I did win through some strange twist of fate, I'd have to deal with intense nerdrage, jealousy, and conspiracy theories that the fix was in for a Community Mod.

Bah, I'll probably pass. Not worth the hassle. I'll see the game when it launches.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Captain
# 14
04-29-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Really not thrilled with the notion of having to create an account for a site I don't even want to use for a chance to win a prize that I probably wouldn't get.

And if I did win through some strange twist of fate, I'd have to deal with intense nerdrage, jealousy, and conspiracy theories that the fix was in for a Community Mod.

Bah, I'll probably pass. Not worth the hassle. I'll see the game when it launches.
You can still check out the livestream without having to register In order to use the chat it asks you to register, though. Many of our STO podcasts also use Twitch to livestream, so having an account would also allow you to chat with them while they are recording if you happen to catch them.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
04-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Rapt is a nice tool, and using this to get any in-game reward is really nice. I am looking fowards for this.

But because STO is a international game, can be really nice if place a timesheet for many international locations, like the patch informative posts.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Empire Veteran
# 16
04-29-2013, 07:41 PM
Quote:
You won't need a Raptr account, but you'll need a Twitch account to be able to participate in the Livestream via chat

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Do muscle spasms count as a twitch account?
Career Officer
# 17
04-29-2013, 07:43 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Twitch?

I know Twitter, but Twitch?
Career Officer
# 18
04-29-2013, 07:54 PM
Dang, I have to work Saturday.
DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 5.0 years.
Commander
# 19
04-29-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
You can still check out the livestream without having to register In order to use the chat it asks you to register, though. Many of our STO podcasts also use Twitch to livestream, so having an account would also allow you to chat with them while they are recording if you happen to catch them.
Just for the sake of clarification, you don't need a Twitch or Raptr account to participate in the giveaway, then, since it seems you don't need to chat during the livestream.
Somebody getting uppity about canon? No problem! Just take a deep breath, and repeat after me:

Spock's Brain.
Captain
# 20
04-29-2013, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theodrim View Post
Just for the sake of clarification, you don't need a Twitch or Raptr account to participate in the giveaway, then, since it seems you don't need to chat during the livestream.
You'll need to participate in chat (in what capacity will be announced during the livestream -- it's still being finalized) in order to have a chance to win if you didn't, how do we know you were there/ even select a winner? What I was stating above is that Blueegeek can still watch the livestream, but won't have a chance at winning without a Twitch account for reasons mentioned in this post.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 04-29-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Closed Thread