Lieutenant
# 1 3rd Into Darkness Clip
04-29-2013, 02:23 PM
Here it is, 3rd Exclusive Star Trek Into darkness clip. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBzBudEv3OQ

If you have miss previously clip, here it is
1th: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhRmlV0aaDg
2nd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQLZA7fePAI

Enjoy.
Captain
# 2
04-29-2013, 02:28 PM
JJTrek part duex : The wreath of con
Career Officer
# 3
04-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Chris Pine is a fine actor, but he can't over-melodramaticize the way Shatner could. Then again, who could?
Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing a mountain? Is he learning to fly?
Captain
# 4
04-29-2013, 02:53 PM
Now that piqued my interest. Who exactly is Harrison, why does he want Kirk at those coordinates, and what does he have hidden on the Enterprise?

(rhetorical; please don't spoil!)
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Captain
# 5
04-29-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Now that piqued my interest. Who exactly is Harrison, why does he want Kirk at those coordinates, and what does he have hidden on the Enterprise?

I only want to state the the number 72 tells you everything about Harrison that you need to know.
Empire Veteran
# 6
04-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post

no body has seen it yet, its impossible to spoil the movie.

72 were rescued from a certain ship in a certain tos episode, and showed up later for a certain movie. the what, were, and why is unknown, all we know is the who, thanks to that new clip.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 7
04-29-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
no body has seen it yet, its impossible to spoil the movie.

72 were rescued from a certain ship in a certain tos episode, and showed up later for a certain movie. the what, were, and why is unknown, all we know is the who, thanks to that new clip.
Actually since the movie premiered in Sydney on the 23rd, people have indeed seen the movie. And I found one huge spoiler review that does not give me any confidence.
Empire Veteran
# 8
04-29-2013, 03:51 PM
christ, star trek too? what the hell is going on with all these movies not arring in America first lately? they are made bt us and always seem to air here first. why is stuff out half a month in other places first? do they want me to just find it and download it?
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 9
04-29-2013, 04:11 PM
Quote:
christ, star trek too? what the hell is going on with all these movies not arring in America first lately? they are made bt us and always seem to air here first. why is stuff out half a month in other places first? do they want me to just find it and download it?
I know, it's terrible. And with all these clips popping up around the web it's getting harder and harder to avoid spoilers. I might have to isolate myself from the internet from a few weeks.
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Empire Veteran
# 10
04-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Its because while the United States still makes most of the best movies in the world (but not all!), if you look at where the money comes from after release, Europe, Oceania, and Russia are becoming huge forces in terms of whether a film is a hit or a flop.