Rihannsu
# 11
04-30-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
The hairstyles on the concept art are lovely.

Can we have anything like that for the romulans please?

Also, can we get this hair enabled for romulans ?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...9-14-23-05.jpg

They got pigtails, ponytails, so why not shoulder long straight hair?
This. Came in to say the same thing about the concept art hairstyles and I see I'm not the only one who'd like to see them in the game.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
04-30-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure which at this time, but I'm told more hairstyles are coming.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 13
04-30-2013, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
The hairstyles on the concept art are lovely.

Can we have anything like that for the romulans please?

Also, can we get this hair enabled for romulans ?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...9-14-23-05.jpg

They got pigtails, ponytails, so why not shoulder long straight hair?
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
This. Came in to say the same thing about the concept art hairstyles and I see I'm not the only one who'd like to see them in the game.
I'm in total agreement, I'd love to see some long hair options, especially those in the concept art.
Captain
# 14
04-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Thank you!

Can you please shed any light on whenever the Romulans will be able to use hairstyles already usable in the federation and KDF, like the style titled "Long" in the tailor?

The romulan NPCs on New Romulus already use it, so I do not know why your characters cant use it on tribble.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Empire Veteran
# 15
04-30-2013, 12:40 PM
the uniforms have been really awesome for the romulans, i especially like the republic uniforms. could we get a none option on the undershirt for female though?

also, with the patch, my rom kdf uniform lost the chest belt parts, they arent an option now for some reason.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 16
04-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Any dev blog where it says "We were inspired by Firefly" has my seal of approval.

To hell with the naysayers - The current outfit that was shown in the concept art and in the trailer looks awesome. And your man is right - it does capture the essense of what the Romulans have become. The fact that the TOS uniform is being released - also excellent.

Given that the Romulans won't be getting their own version of the MACO/HG gear, would it be possible to do a Romulan STF "Oufit Pack" - as it were - so that they can have something to distinguish themselves?

But yeah. Damn good blog. Really looking forward to LoR after that.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Captain
# 17
04-30-2013, 12:46 PM
From what I've played around with on tribble the fed/rom uniforms are very nice, armor plating, gauntlets with control panels built in (used for beaming out ), sleek materials. The kdf/roms have a very menacing look, leather, tal'sihar ( spell check please ) looking harness's, Klingon-esq gauntlets, the only thing is that any male kdf/romulan at the moment has a scowl and a half, plastered on their face permanently ( please fix ). But overall the new uniforms are by far the best in game good job! ( one happy beta tester )
Captain
# 18
04-30-2013, 12:51 PM
I am buying the TOS uniform day 1. No question about it. Probably my favourite TOS outfit, and The Enterprise Incident is probably my favourite original series episode too.

In the future there will be thigh high boots. Everything's going to be alright.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Career Officer
# 19
04-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Love the new stuff.

Since we're talking about hairstyles, none of the "receded" hairstyles (see my avatar) are available for male Romulans on Tribble, YET the second NPC I face in the game has it! OUTRAGE!!!

I'm hoping this is just an oversight and that it's going to be eventually addressed
Captain
# 20
04-30-2013, 01:00 PM
Its really cool that actual movie pics were used in that blog.Art devs did a awesome work .The game looks better and better