Career Officer
# 71
05-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilarium1979 View Post
And I wanted to state something that really irks me. We get the TOS-Era Romulan uniforms on day one but not the Vet reward parts. The difference between the two? TOS uniforms = C-store and Vet uniforms = free. Money wins! Thanks!

That said, I'm so buying the TOS uniforms on day 1!
I'm curious; what is it you think they use to pay those artists with? It's hard to exchange pixels at Del Taco.
Career Officer
# 72
05-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aegon1ice View Post
Brandon, any way we can enlarge the pictures and concept arts shown in the blogs please?
Yeah, I'd love to use a large version of the third picture (the Republic uniform concept art) as my wallpaper!

Tim
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
-Sela now has a cape.
-She'll be starring in a 3-part miniseries on the Elements Network (Entertainment for Romulan Women) called "How Sela Got Her Cape Back". It's a feel-good story about women's empowerment and the importance of a good wardrobe for military leaders.
Starfleet Veteran
# 73
05-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
TOS uniforms! There goes my stipend.
Any word as to when we can modify our Embassy romulan Boffs? I'm tired of looking at a pair of floating eyes. Also, can the TOS unis be used on those Embassy romulans as well?
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Rihannsu
# 74
05-01-2013, 12:47 PM
I've really loved all the looks of the Romulan stuff here and on tribble. Well done to the artists.

I would really like to see some Romulan STF gear eventually.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
I've been wondering about this for a while now.

KDF are rather cape heavy, having it attached to their STF armor.

Remans have twin capes.

Now there's this Romulan shoulder scarf thing (no idea what I should be calling it!).

Did it ever occur to anyone that having loose bits of clothing in battle is not really practical?
It's just asking for it to snag on something and cause an accident.

I keep getting the mental image of Edna Mode yelling "NO CAPES!".
Go and see The Incredibles for an explanation of why loose clothing (especially capes) is a bad idea......