Lt. Commander
# 1 Holodeck Is Destabelising!!!!
04-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Holodeck Is Going Down, Massive Amounts Of Lagg, Crystalline Is Bugged, Sometimes You Can't Die, You Just Sit There Exploding Over And Over...help!!!
Career Officer
Not sure how fed side is, but myself and 2 of my fleet mates are experiencing huge lag issues on kdf side atm while leveling.. just thought id report it incase anyone else noticed this but hasnt yet reported.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
Don't know if it's been reported yet - from what I can see it hasn't - but we're getting some serious server stability issues at the moment. Two friends and I are playing on the KDF, working through the missions and we're all feeling the effects of heavy lag, rubberbanding and "Server Not Responding" messages. Only one DC so far, but my money says there'll be more before the night is out.
What is more frightening: to know that the path is infinite, or to walk that path alone?
Captain
# 4
04-30-2013, 01:56 PM
Try resetting your modem.

There is a little button the back of it hold it in for like 10sec then let it reset it self your modem is most likely filled with junk.
Rihannsu
# 5
04-30-2013, 01:56 PM
It's Neverwinter's launch day. They too have similar rubberbanding problems. It's being 'looked into'.

Login, patch and shard servers seem to be hammered by this really hard. I myself can't even get into STO because I'm stuck as 'patching' in the launcher (and I was already up-to-date). So, I figure this is non-coincidentally linked.
Rihannsu
# 6
04-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Naww, probably not on his side.

It's because it's Neverwinter's launch day. Account, patching and shard servers are all being hammered pretty hard. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a degree of load sharing from STO's assets to compensate (this just can't be a coincidence) and that ends up with both games not running all that well. ^_^;

I'd expect things to be pretty clunky for the day. If you've household chores to do, or other games to play... now might be a good time to do so.
Rihannsu
# 7
04-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Because of today being the Neverwinter launch day, Cryptic servers are being hammered pretty hard. Can't be a coincidence when both games seem to suffer from the same trouble on Account, patching and shard servers.

Wouldn't surprise me if STO's assets are being borrowed for load sharing, though this is making another game difficult to play too.

My advice? Go do housechores, watch TV or play some other game. Today's bound to be pretty clunky with Cryptic games until they compensate for the demand.
Career Officer
# 8
04-30-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by umaeko View Post
Because of today being the Neverwinter launch day, Cryptic servers are being hammered pretty hard. Can't be a coincidence when both games seem to suffer from the same trouble on Account, patching and shard servers.

Wouldn't surprise me if STO's assets are being borrowed for load sharing, though this is making another game difficult to play too.

My advice? Go do housechores, watch TV or play some other game. Today's bound to be pretty clunky with Cryptic games until they compensate for the demand.
doesnt bold well for LoR release.. if they dont look at this and learn before the 21st. Think its time sto gets some much needed server love.
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Super Moderator
# 9
04-30-2013, 02:05 PM
Because there is a thread that brandon has replied to and wants replies on, i'm closing this thread.

Please read and respond too http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=646981 so it's not allover the place
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Closed Thread