Starfleet Veteran
# 1 LOR and Gold players
04-30-2013, 03:25 PM
So I've been trying to read everything coming out about LOR; and it seems great! However I have one question. will us Gold members, still have to buy the LOR expansion or is it included in our membership? I don't mind either way, I just want to know if I should be going after these contests & such (pre-order) or not.

peter
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
04-30-2013, 03:29 PM
we need to buy it
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
04-30-2013, 03:48 PM
The expansion is free.

The Legacy Pack is not but allows players to pre-order Romulan Ships (& other extras) at a bundled, discounted rate. Gold players will still need to purchase it, if they'd like it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 4
04-30-2013, 05:03 PM
I think the best way to put it, LTS don't get C-Store ships for free, this is basically buying a big bundle of C-Store ships with extras. If you're like me and you know you are going to be buying the ships anyways, then this is a great deal.

Brandon, anyway of claiming our Master Keys already or opening that Lib Borg Ramen to other factions? I would love to add that Lib Borg Ramen to my Borg crew, new login screen with my Borg crew is going to look EPIC!
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 5
04-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhrangerxml View Post
Brandon, anyway of claiming our Master Keys already or opening that Lib Borg Ramen to other factions? I would love to add that Lib Borg Ramen to my Borg crew, new login screen with my Borg crew is going to look EPIC!
Unfortunately, no. These items won't be available until Legacy of Romulus launches.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 6
04-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Borg crew eating Ramen. Mmm.
Career Officer
# 7
04-30-2013, 07:10 PM
LOL, oops. "Reman"
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
04-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Probably been said already but the expansion is 100% free to everyone. That $120 pack is simply all the Romulan Ships available in C-store for about 30-31% discount. You will be able to buy almost everything from that pack in the c-store except some items exclusive to that pack. But you will buy it with no discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfreeman View Post
So I've been trying to read everything coming out about LOR; and it seems great! However I have one question. will us Gold members, still have to buy the LOR expansion or is it included in our membership? I don't mind either way, I just want to know if I should be going after these contests & such (pre-order) or not.

peter
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-30-2013, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eslavac View Post
You will be able to buy almost everything from that pack in the c-store except some items exclusive to that pack. But you will buy it with no discount.
As much as I want to "support" the idea of a free expansion (yay!) Legacy is out of my price range for the amount I play, and the Starter pack just wasn't appealing in any manner. As soon as I buy one ship I actually want, there's my support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umaeko View Post
Borg crew eating Ramen. Mmm.
Chopsticks are futile. You will be eggsimilated.

=/\= Transwarp 10.0 Victory Achieved on 26-July-2012, Six Months After F2P =/\=

Last edited by brackynews; 04-30-2013 at 10:09 PM.