Lieutenant
Hi, I'm a lifetimer an I just asking myself when would I get access to Romulan play on Tribble? I was kind of hoping that the big patch today was it, but sorrily no So when can I expect to try it? I hope it will not be just the weekend before the release?
Republic Veteran
# 2
04-30-2013, 05:19 PM
If you get picked for the next round.... If not open beta will be the week before launch.

Lieutenant
# 3
05-02-2013, 06:31 PM
I was kind of hoping that a lifetime subscription would give me access to beta testing. I didn't care that much before, but that seem to be a big and interesting extension. So I was kind of hoping to have a few weeks to try it.
Captain
# 4
05-02-2013, 06:34 PM
Hi, thread one billion and one.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Commander
# 5
05-02-2013, 06:35 PM
really you're not missing much right now. things are buggy/broken/incomplete. the ooo and ahh wears off kinda fast as a result. You're prolly best off waiting till it goes live before messing with it, hopefully most or all of the kinks will be worked out by then.
Lieutenant
# 6
05-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by threat21 View Post
really you're not missing much right now. things are buggy/broken/incomplete. the ooo and ahh wears off kinda fast as a result. You're prolly best off waiting till it goes live before messing with it, hopefully most or all of the kinks will be worked out by then.
Kind of conforting in some way, but in another, if it is that bad, I hope that they will have the time to fix it in the few days that left.
Captain
# 7
05-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephane2258 View Post
Kind of conforting in some way, but in another, if it is that bad, I hope that they will have the time to fix it in the few days that left.
It supposed to launch on the 21st, it should open on the 10-17 as its likely to be a stress test and I suppose when the Nimbus III zone goes into Tribble it will open to the general public.
Former Star Trek Online Player