Republic Veteran
# 11
08-30-2013, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warchief551 View Post
oh dang I didn't know it was an old thread my bad, I just saw it when looking through A2B, I've used it and seems pretty damn overpowered combined with doffs officers to get lower cool downs, if I can get reverse shield polarity down to 50 seconds and everything else really really low, it's cheese. I loved it but it's cheese.
You don't know what cheese even is. Yesterday I had to PvP Matt's U.S.S. Cheese Board. Now that was some dairy goodness.
# 12
08-30-2013, 04:11 AM
A2B by itself is manageable. It's when people combined A2B with EPtW and DEM3 and various other buffs that it gets painful.
tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
Community Moderator
# 13
08-30-2013, 06:29 AM
"Captain! A Necro-class Thread just decloaked!"

"Photon torpedoes, full spread! Phasers, fire!"

"Direct hit, Captain!"

"Mod, send a priority message to Starfleet. We have disabled a Necro. Advise them that this Necro was hidden for more than 30 days before it suddenly decloaked and we had to neutralize it."

OOC: Please don't post in threads that have been "cloaked" for 30 days or more. Start a new one.

P.S. Don't sweat it, warchief... mistakes happen. Consider this your unofficial friendly reminder.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread