Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-16-2010, 01:18 AM
The ATI card issue is normally with starbases from experience and what I have read. Have you the lastest nVidia drivers?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-16-2010, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiEvil
I get this crash when I change zones or beam to my ship or change to another part of the episode (i.e., from ground to ship or vice versa). It CTD and then I get a Cryptic "tell us about this error" dialog window. I only noticed it happening tonight (before and after the patch). Not sure what is causing it, but every time I try to log back in after the CTD, the launcher goes and verifies all of the game files (which is a little annoying).
Anything like this?

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...t=62021&page=2
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-16-2010, 07:51 AM
It seems to happen less when their aren't as many players on... and happens more as the number of players increases... So I'd assume it has to do with some odd type of server lag...or so it seems to me...
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-18-2010, 10:55 PM
CTD started to happen to me just today and it's already out of control. It's never happened before till today, no matter how crowded the servers are. I un-installed it and then re-installed to get the same CTD's. Also did a full virus scan. Nothing so far. Weird...