Lt. Commander
My 1st officers never give me the best Doff's for a assignment even tho I have ones with the right traits. I've switched them around, making sure they're all purple quality but still on a job, say like making a console out of a alien artifact, they will recommend doff's with no resolve or traits needed for that job. Sometimes not even a engineer that's required. Anyway to fix that or just stick to applying the right person for the job myself?

Last edited by possumlips; 05-02-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Captain
# 2
05-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by possumlips View Post
My 1st officers never give me the best Doff's for a assignment even tho I have ones with the right traits. I've switched them around, making sure they're all purple quality but still on a job, say like making a console out of a alien artifact, they will recommend 3 doff's with no resolve or traits needed for that job. Sometimes not even a engineer that's required. Anyway to fix that or just stick to applying the right person for the job myself?
as I remember, and I could be wrong so don't quote me on it. The system chooses the officers that will likely give you a success rating. Though not necessarily the "Best"

If your goal is to always get criticals (which most peoples are) you are better off ignoring the recommendations and just looking for yourself.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
05-01-2013, 11:27 AM
The other goal of the system seems to be to encourage you to exchange your VR doffs for blue and green ones... Never ever go with the suggested officer for an officer exchange mission.