Former PWE Community Team Lead
In the second episode of "On Screen!", Brandon and Whit cover Legacy of Romulus, the Legacy Pack, and an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Denise Crosby 's recent visit to Cryptic Studios.

Link to the show.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Hmmm very wooden, my only critique.

Hopefully that will disappear with time an experience.

Keep it up!

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Rihannsu
# 3
05-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Awesome. always great to see Denise.

I do wish the show was longer. I said last time for something that does not appear very often I think this could really be used to highlight new ships, new lockboxes via teaser screenshots. address community concerns, have a different dev on each time etc.

i think there is a lot more you can do with this.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
05-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Awesome. always great to see Denise.

I do wish the show was longer. I said last time for something that does not appear very often I think this could really be used to highlight new ships, new lockboxes via teaser screenshots. address community concerns, have a different dev on each time etc.

i think there is a lot more you can do with this.
We'd love to do a longer show, but a production of this length takes about a week in post-production. As our video team supports all Cryptic and PWE games, it's hard to make it any longer as they produce a ton of videos every month. This might possible in the future, but for now, "On Screen!" will typically be around this length once a quarter. I sincerely appreciate the feedback, though.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 5
05-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We'd love to do a longer show, but a production of this length takes about a week in post-production. As our video team supports all Cryptic and PWE games, it's hard to make it any longer as they produce a ton of videos every month. This might possible in the future, but for now, "On Screen!" will typically be around this length once a quarter. I sincerely appreciate the feedback, though.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Would it be correct to surmise, then, that when devs do interviews with well-known fleets and podcasters that's Cryptic/PWE's way of getting the kind of information out that captainrevo1 is suggesting?

Also, will there be more upcoming "Featured Ships" YouTube videos? I always love to see new ships in action in-game.
Career Officer
# 6
05-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Great to see Denise being interviewed. Not only is it good to have a Star Trek actor back in STO, it's really good to see that she enjoys the opportunity to not only reprise her role, but also to advance the characters story from the TV show. Also good for us, that we not only get to watch that progression, but also to be a part of it in a game.

Fantastic!

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Rihannsu
# 7
05-01-2013, 12:33 PM
I always wished they had Sela in Nemesis, maybe in the Donatra role.

That would have tied things up beautifully, and was a natural fit.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Republic Veteran
# 8
05-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Brandon you're ruining my immersion, dress up as a cereal Box

Also Tasha Yar is like a Terminator.

That poor Reman

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party

Last edited by neoakiraii; 05-01-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
05-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Good job!

Denise Crosby really grows on you, I like her.
Captain
# 10
05-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Awesome. Love Denise. Pure legend.