Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
This has been going on for a while now and I've heard no mention of it so I thought I should make a tread to be safe.

The Romulan Distress call devises that you get from the Reputation system seems to have a small bug. Whenever you summon one of the ships (Mogai, BoP, D'deridix) they seem to warp it like normal, but then they'll disappear at a random moment. When I first used these the ships would stick around even after combat for a very long time and they were really helpful during Starbase defenses. Now however, even if im in combat the ship seems to randomly disappear in the middle of a fight.

Im positive that its not getting destroyed and also just in-case I tried following it very closely once and it just vanished when I was right up next to it.

It doesnt happen with fleet reinforcements that you get from your Starbase or Embassy but it does also seem to effect ships that get called in from your Fleet Support Skill, those too seem to disappear at random points.

Can you guys fix this please? For me those Distress Call devices are the only thing I like from the Romulan reputation.
Career Officer
# 2
05-03-2013, 09:10 AM
wait so is no one else getting this problem? Or am I the only person who likes using these abilities?
Captain
# 3
05-04-2013, 06:46 AM
I get this too, that's why I don't bother with them anymore.
When we first got them, they were pretty good but now they are a waste of resources and grind.