Captain
# 11
05-01-2013, 11:24 PM
So glad to see that New Romulus mission finally getting fixed! Several times I tried that and it was consistently broken, as soon as you completed the area it told you to help, the mission would reset, and you would be unable to turn it in. I know it's only 5 Romulan Marks, but even 5 extra can be handy sometimes.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Commander
# 12
05-02-2013, 03:52 AM
And what about repairing permamute-chat-bug?
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Lieutenant
# 13
05-02-2013, 04:57 AM
when will the bugs be fixed for hand positioning for the antiproton weapons they must have been like this since launch day
Rihannsu
# 14
05-02-2013, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by varthelm View Post
Wow...don't mean to gripe but I had 3 toons timed down to 2 hrs prior to the CC event ending and you guys go for maintenance right before it ends? A little foresight and doing the maintenance after the event is over would have been dare I say logical?

At the least extend the end time of the event by the 3hrs we'll lose prior to event end. Might be able to squeeze it in at lunch!

Not to sound selfish or anything, I just cant imagine I'm the only one.
yeah same here, really not happy about taking those hours off the in game announced time.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-02-2013, 06:00 AM
i have never complained about sto before but i really feel cheated that i can't get the 14 shard due to maitenece. you should really extend the event until at least tommorrow for us who get cheated out of this.
Career Officer
# 16
05-02-2013, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
If you are not able to complete it before the event ends, you need not to worry about it for now Having an unfinished event project slotted will in no way be a detriment to you at this time. When we eventually introduce a new event project, we should have a solution available for players to pursue and we'll make every effort to inform the community about it before action is needed.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
well unless its partial credit or another shot at it, I do not intend to cancel said project I will just not participate in any other event projects
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
05-02-2013, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Wow...don't mean to gripe but I had 3 toons timed down to 2 hrs prior to the CC event ending and you guys go for maintenance right before it ends? A little foresight and doing the maintenance after the event is over would have been dare I say logical?

At the least extend the end time of the event by the 3hrs we'll lose prior to event end. Might be able to squeeze it in at lunch!

Not to sound selfish or anything, I just cant imagine I'm the only one.
Same here I have 3 at 13 shards. Awesome!
Ensign
# 18
05-02-2013, 06:06 AM
Now that the Crystalline Event has ended, and we do NOT lose our progress, when will the next event occur??

I received 13 crystal shards, one short of the event requirement.
Captain
# 19
05-02-2013, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Maintenance is ALWAYS around this time every week, and it has ALWAYS cut events short like that as a result.

Perhaps it would have been wise if you had employed some foresight yourself and not procrastinated until the last minute. Procrastination is rarely a good gameplan for life.
Lieutenant
# 20 Tribble time
05-02-2013, 06:20 AM
Tribble time
After i update yesterday patch
Closed Thread