Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-02-2013, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovakofvulcan View Post
Same here with a new D'deridex....
You and I both, just got the D'deridex and I can't put anyone on any stations it just doesn't show up on the menu. I tried docking, changing maps etc. Nothing is working.
Captain
# 12
05-02-2013, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captyoung01 View Post
You and I both, just got the D'deridex and I can't put anyone on any stations it just doesn't show up on the menu. I tried docking, changing maps etc. Nothing is working.
Same problem with my D'deridex. The boff slots aren't showing up at all, and I've tried the same stuff you did.
Ensign
# 13
05-02-2013, 02:21 AM
Same problem for me with the Wells having no stations and, maybe related, the Mobius boff stations keep blanking out and acting weird.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14 Tribble Bug 39,023
05-02-2013, 02:37 AM
The Boff Ability bug has gotten worse; the previous version was easily resolved by clicking on the empty Boff station and letting the system refill it with the one that was originally placed in that position.

Now the station show as full, but the abilities are not showing. I had to search through all the positions until I found the one that was glitching up the Boff abilities.

How about making it better, instead of making it worse (especially whiel the issue is on Tribble).
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-02-2013, 07:01 AM
it's indeed getting worse with the BOFF stations. Especially on bigger ships. Now, I have to reset a station to none to activate all stations before I can really use my Ha'pax.
Career Officer
# 16
05-02-2013, 07:44 AM
I have the same issue on my Cmdr D'Deridex, bought fresh from ship requisitions after the patch.
----
Rihannsu
Tier 5 Warbirds (tested on Ha'apax and T'varo types) have no Bridge officer slots available.

Note that this is not the "Disappearing BOffs" glitch that happens when switching zones. The vessels themselves have no ability to equip Bridge officers at all.

Character level: 40
Character Alliance: Federation
Tested with: Ha'apax Advanced Warbird, T'varo Light Warbird Retrofit
Vice Admiral Bryan Mitchel Valot
Commanding officer: Odyssey class U.S.S. Athena
Admiral of the 1st Assault Fleet
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
05-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironphoenix113 View Post
Tier 5 Warbirds (tested on Ha'apax and T'varo types) have no Bridge officer slots available.

Note that this is not the "Disappearing BOffs" glitch that happens when switching zones. The vessels themselves have no ability to equip Bridge officers at all.

Character level: 40
Character Alliance: Federation
Tested with: Ha'apax Advanced Warbird, T'varo Light Warbird Retrofit
yea having same problem on lower level mogi heavy warbird
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
05-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commanderkor View Post
After todays (May 1) patch, created a new romulan and did the tutorial at the end got into T'liss warbird and there seems to be no BOFF stations at all. Reported bug in game #38,975
same here on mogi heavy warbird
Captain
Was forced to complete the "Not Neutral anymore" mission for the 5th time and had to switch out my ship for the same ship to complete it, but now I have no options to switch bridge officers similar to everyone else.