Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

After I select my away team and beam down...... sometimes I arrive on the surface with no away team!!
This might make it so missions become unfinishable, as bridge officers convey objectives and help advance your current mission.

Ive bugged it when it happens, but it dosent happen enough to be a HUGE problem... just often enough to be annoying.

*edit*

I just realized there was another thread about this. In my haste... I forgot to use the serch function. Please dont kill me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Have you tried clicking the "request reinforcements" button? I do that when it happens and they beam right down.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2010, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixCPA View Post
Have you tried clicking the "request reinforcements" button? I do that when it happens and they beam right down.
Hmm, either I have never noticed this button or I have never recieved the option to get reinforcements.
Ill give it a try the next time this happens.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2010, 10:01 PM
I don't see the reinforcement button when this happens because I don't have a 'group'.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Interesting. Even when I'm solo, I still get the button just under my portrait on the left.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2010, 10:47 PM
I have had this problem lots of times. Especially in uncharted sector. Even when I get my away team down to the planet, I have had enemies spontaniously disapear from the map after respawn, making the away mission incompletable.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman105 View Post
Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

After I select my away team and beam down...... sometimes I arrive on the surface with no away team!!
This might make it so missions become unfinishable, as bridge officers convey objectives and help advance your current mission.

Ive bugged it when it happens, but it dosent happen enough to be a HUGE problem... just often enough to be annoying.

*edit*

I just realized there was another thread about this. In my haste... I forgot to use the serch function. Please dont kill me.
This has happen to me a few times, I ended up beaming out and back in a few times and they finally loaded.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-15-2010, 11:01 PM
Had the same thing happen a number of times today.And didn't see the request button either.
****** part is i had to start the mission from scratch each time..and always to the same result..no team.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-16-2010, 12:13 AM
This has happened to me several times in the last two days. Sometimes it'll allow me to select my away team and when I get on location there's nobody but me. Other times it'll only let me choose my tactical officer for some reason, but he only appears on the planet half the time when he's the only option. Sometimes beaming back to the ship and restarting the mission helps, other times it doesn't make a difference.