Ensign
# 1 character slots
05-02-2013, 08:10 AM
so random question. i have 2 character slots, my lvl 50 fed, and brand new klingon character. im not horribly interested in playing klingon at this time.if i delete him can i use the slot for a 2nd fed character or no?
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-02-2013, 08:11 AM
basically no slot one is fed slot two is klingon (ftp )
Ensign
# 3
05-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
basically no slot one is fed slot two is klingon (ftp )
Hi.. I guess I cannot post my own topics but I am a new player and how do I use my in game map to do my scenario story modes? Thanks in advance..
Lieutenant
# 4
05-02-2013, 08:16 AM
yes you can deleate the kdf and start a fed in that slot .. i suggest taking all items out of inventory and selling on exchange or mailing to ur fed character first
Captain
# 5
05-02-2013, 08:17 AM
yeah, one slot for a fed char, one for a klingon char...how this will be done after mai 21st, i do not know...probably a thrid free slot

the feature matrix specifically states in the [?] that one slot for each faction...but how this is handled after you delete one idk. i supose it is still locked only for KDF chars
Go pro or go home
Republic Veteran
# 6
05-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revanist25 View Post
so random question. i have 2 character slots, my lvl 50 fed, and brand new klingon character. im not horribly interested in playing klingon at this time.if i delete him can i use the slot for a 2nd fed character or no?
I believe the slots are specifically locked to those factions. in other words, Even if you create a Klingon and delete it, it will still register as being "for KDF". So you will always have one slot for a fed Character and one slot for a KDF character, even if the KDF one is unused.

The only way to get a second character slot for Fed is to either subscribe (gold members get one extra free slot) or buy a second slot with zen. In either case the slot is an agnostic slot that can be used to make a character of either faction.

Like others have said, I do not know how this will change come LoR. My guess is they will add a free Romulan Republic slot across the board, but that still will not help you get a second federation character.
Captain
# 7
05-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerfan9751 View Post
...but that still will not help you get a second federation character.
or he creates a romulan for fed side...
Go pro or go home