Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 41
05-13-2013, 04:08 AM
Yes and I think this problem will be ignored like many other problems in this game. Ingame support is useless and in the German forum I think I am alone with this damned bugg. And I dont get any useful response there.
This makes me a bit sad.

Last edited by martin1701d; 05-13-2013 at 04:20 AM.
Ensign
# 42
05-13-2013, 03:49 PM
I am still having the issue of joining a fleet. I can see the invites, click on accept, no go. I am not, repeat, not on the roster of my old fleet.
Ensign
# 43
05-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin1701d View Post
Yes and I think this problem will be ignored like many other problems in this game. Ingame support is useless and in the German forum I think I am alone with this damned bugg. And I dont get any useful response there.
This makes me a bit sad.

In game help is basically, take 2 aspirin and don't call me in the morning.......
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-14-2013, 07:04 PM
+1 -- I have the "quit fleet, can't join any other fleet" bug too.
Career Officer
# 45
05-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Devs? You out there on this problem???

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I'm stuck outside my fleet too. On my main character.
Zekkie@h33r0yuy
Ensign
# 47
05-14-2013, 08:20 PM
i havent been ina fleet for over 2 months probably finally decide to make one with some friends i have made they all got in the fleet right after leaving the fleet they are in but noooo not meeeeeee im sure sto will fix it but when it takes a lot of time to build a starbase an a bunch of bull if ya ask me that this is happening so sto when is it goin to be fixed i see all these people writing about this issue but i see nothing being done about it i spend cash money mooolaaaaaa on this game and nothing seems to happen thx for all the posts hope mine helpsa bit
Career Officer
Hi, I'd like to formally file a complaint regarding this bug.
Cryptic or whomever is in charge of support is now ridiculously evasive
I opened a ticket a month ago asking for support on my fleetless main character unable to rejoin the fleet or any other fleet.
A WHOLE WEEK later a response was produced telling me to provide MORE information.
I sent DETAILED information to whoever needed more info is probably a moron who should not be answering tickets.
That aside, after 12 days, 12 DAYS i received the following response: this is not a problem we can solve, you need to send this to the BUG team filing a BUG report withing the game.

There is NO BUG TEAM feedback, as after 3 MORE WEEKS I have no response.
What the heck?
Captain
# 49
05-15-2013, 09:20 AM
I am eagerly awaiting the launch of LoR and the impending **** storm that will be caused when a good chunk of the newly created romulan characters are unable to join a fleet. This bug has nothing to do with leaving a fleet and joining another, this effects even newly created characters that have never been in a fleet.
Survivor of Romulus
# 50
05-15-2013, 09:26 AM
Lovely.

Well hopefully the devs at least read the forum even if they don't reply and we can get this fixed soon.
-- I will do what I must to aid my family, friends, and fleet, in that order; no matter how many things, laws... or people... I have to break in order to do so. --