Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 61
05-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farktoid5000 View Post
We are aware of the issue, unfortunately it's not consistent. Any further info would be helpful, such as specific character names and handles, the number of times you've switched fleets, if the character was online when the invite was made, or privacy settings. Any info of this type would be helpful in tracking down the problem.
My characters name is Zander@fltadmiralzander. I have switched fleets with this character maybe 4 times total. This character has been both online and off line when invites were sent out. I have had fleet mates try to invite this character and I have tried inviting myself several times. All of my privacy setting are open so nothing is set to block any type of invite for anything.
Ensign
# 62
05-16-2013, 02:27 PM
bump

same problem here. unfortunatly support could give a solution till now ...
Commander
# 63
05-16-2013, 07:28 PM
i cant invite some people to my fleet.. and others i can, seems total random
its a major bug this.

Last edited by silverfaustx; 05-16-2013 at 10:48 PM.
Ensign
i keft a fleet to get to another one but it wouldnt i recieved invites from hundreds of people and nothing worked i even created a fleet with 4 people and it created teh fleet but without me i also check with the gm they said its a fault on my end of the game and to restart the game and internet connection so basicaly im fleetless until this crap gets fixed
Lieutenant
# 65
05-17-2013, 01:21 AM
I'm having the same issue, and it's been solidly that way for about a week and a bit. Character is Jerry Dougal

Started in Starfleet Dental, left fleet to join Shutup Wesley, rejoined Dental, left again to do some business. When I tried to rejoin, the invite came through, I accepted, but there was no effect. Attempts today to get me back into the fleet have given the message that I already have a fleet invite. I submitted a ticket the other day, but haven't got a response.

Update: A subsequent attempt worked and I'm back in the Fleet. It sounds like a similar problem to how the Bios don't load a lot of the time.

Last edited by vizh20; 05-17-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Ensign
# 66
05-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Got it finaly working today ..

before the invite i used /hide and /unhide command. The next the inv worked.

Dont know if this is will fix it or it was a coincidence...
Lt. Commander
# 67
05-17-2013, 01:56 PM
I just tried /hide, /unhide; it didn't work for me.
Zekkie@h33r0yuy
Ensign
# 68
05-17-2013, 07:31 PM
So... I had the issue and fixed it by forming a fleet with someone on ESD. I was able to form the fleet, quit, and then rejoin my fleet.

I had quit my fleet to buy a ship from a T5 fleet. Same stuff as described.
Lt. Commander
# 69
05-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Just tried making my own fleet with some friends. They got in the fleet, I was still fleetless, even though I was the one that filled out the form to create the fleet and created it.
Zekkie@h33r0yuy
Career Officer
# 70
05-17-2013, 10:00 PM
I am also unable to join a fleet. Whn i create one, eveyone else in my group is in it except for me. PWE, please fix this bug. Thank you and have a nice day.

BTW: This has been going on for three days for me.... just so you know PWE.

Biska@Biska