Does anyone have stats on these? I imagine they are ether Cruiser Cannons or Dual Cannons since the Romulan Plasma Heavy Cannons are Heavy Dual Cannons.
Here is what I've already gathered:
1) They are Romulan Reputation rewards.
2) They are plasma weapons with a disruptor procc.
3) The Mk Xl version is unlocked at Tier 2 Romulan Rep.
4) The Mk Xll version is unlocked at Tier 4 Romulan Rep.
What I don't know:
1) What the hell they are! Cannons? Turrets? Dual Cannons?
2) What kind of damage they are throwing about.
3) Why no one has information on them.
Does anyone know anything that can shed some light on this?
Side Note: Can someone message me about how to make pretty hyperlinks on this forum?
Light cannons unlocks single cannons and turrets. Heavy cannons unlocks dual cannons and dual heavy cannons. In terms of damage I don't know exact numbers but the general idea is single < dual < dual heavy. If you have an escort you want to be using dual heavy cannons at all times, MAYBE dual cannons if you have power issues somehow but never ever use single cannons on any ship.
Thank you! that was the information I was looking for.
Afterthought: I've had a lot of fun proving that single cannons and turrets on an agile cruiser (I pilot a Retrofit Heavy Cruiser) is a scary scary thing. Then again I'm Eject Warp Plasma built so most of my damage isn't from my weapons regardless.