Former PWE Community Team Lead
This week's spotlighted mission is "Repairing Utopia Planitia" by bruckner. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2 Spelling Errors
05-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This week's spotlighted mission is "Repairing Utopia Planitia" by bruckner. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

Click here to read more.
There are multiple spelling errors in this mission text. Does Cryptic look or play through these before they are spotlighted?
Captain
# 3
05-04-2013, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by landerx74927 View Post
There are multiple spelling errors in this mission text. Does Cryptic look or play through these before they are spotlighted?
So give the maker feedback and he'll fix it. Cryptic doesn't make the spotlight missions. This one is quite fun, which is, I think, their core requirement.
Captain
# 4
05-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I will try it later. I did the latest on the Fed and KDF over the weekend. I really liked those. However I didn't do the frozen planet one yet on KDF. I ran out of time. As I wanted to do other things on the game.