Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Help a noob find sign up? ^^
05-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Ok im a noob to tribble.. Where do I even sign up to get on it?
Survivor of Remus
# 2
05-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Here you go.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app...tail/a_id/4135

Also, at the bottom left of you STO launcher you will see 3 bars: Holodeck, Tribble, and Redshirt. Click on Tribble to toggle over and patch/launch the test server.

Last edited by arkhaman; 05-03-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 3
05-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusk19 View Post
Ok im a noob to tribble.. Where do I even sign up to get on it?
Just a heads up so you aren't disappointed later, but unless you where invited to the beta you will not be able to make a Romulan. There seems to be a lot of confusion in that regard.
"We are the United Federation of Planets and we come in peace....unless you have something we want, or refuse to join us, then you have no choice."
Better dead then Fed!
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
05-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
Just a heads up so you aren't disappointed later, but unless you where invited to the beta you will not be able to make a Romulan. There seems to be a lot of confusion in that regard.
Aww so it isn't live to tribble yet?
Captain
# 5
05-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Aww so it isn't live to tribble yet?
Roms are on tribble, but only those invited can access them. You can still test Fed content, and see/test the new UI, new Warp Cores, etc. There's still plenty of Season 8 things that need to be tested besides Roms.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
05-03-2013, 06:04 PM
How come one of my friends made a rom toon then? Shes not invited to the group.. O.o
Captain
# 7
05-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Quote:
How come one of my friends made a rom toon then? Shes not invited to the group.. O.o
She must have been invited. She might have got an email about it and deleted it, but she will have got it. Romulans are by invitation only.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin