Rihannsu
Have a fleet, getting ready to start building, looking for information. I would appreciated being pointed in the right direction. Thanks!
Empire Veteran
# 2
05-03-2013, 10:51 PM
There is no forum section devoted to the Fleet Advancement system. Not even a subforum. It was asked for when season 6 first hit, but there was never any follow-up about it.

Though I recently did actually finish a thing on exactly what you are looking for. Click the picture in my link, which will take you to my guides, including a guide about making a Fleet Starbase.

If you need help past that, feel free to make a post in that thread.

Rihannsu
# 3
05-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
There is no forum section devoted to the Fleet Advancement system. Not even a subforum. It was asked for when season 6 first hit, but there was never any follow-up about it.

Though I recently did actually finish a thing on exactly what you are looking for. Click the picture in my link, which will take you to my guides, including a guide about making a Fleet Starbase.

If you need help past that, feel free to make a post in that thread.
Thank you! Perfect!
Republic Veteran
# 4
05-04-2013, 01:06 AM
For maximum efficiency progression: Do the 1k XP Projects, other usefull projects (in early stages) are Ship Requisition I (after you have shipyard I) and Requisition personal science and engineering II (fabricator and sensor array II), these give you the most for your money(dilithium).

IGNORE the Buff and Operational assets projects, IMHO these are not worth the invested money (and drain your fleetmarks, and most important medical(!!!) and operations personal, from the more important 1k projects).

For DOFFs:buy them for fleetcredits, when buying sciens department DOFFs, save the science ones for the starbase/science upgrades, execute the remaining Sci DOFFs.

Fleetmarks: Do nukara as long as it still provide fleetmarks.

Provisions: Check STOWiki for cheapest sellers, it will save you a LOT of Credits.

And finally (well, as a personal opinion) ... DON'T give Administration rights to subordinates, because too many cooks spoil the broth.

Last edited by valenn1; 05-04-2013 at 01:17 AM.