Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,037
# 21
05-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Could we get purple Mk XI and XII versions of all the Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons added to the Romulan Reputation store?
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,096
# 22
05-03-2013, 08:03 PM
i too am wondering about the caustic plasma cannons i want them lol


i also want a purple Mk XI and XII version of the bio-molecular warhead (the green photon)
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 844
# 23
05-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
Could we get purple Mk XI and XII versions of all the Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid weapons added to the Romulan Reputation store?
I second this also id like to ask if you guys could add a dual beam array version of the plasma disruptor hybrid.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,902
# 24
05-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Great the bridge officers are going to stay at their stations now because they've been lobotomized, just before they brought down the sever I was doing Memory Lane and having to find all of my Boffs because they were getting stuck behind lightposts, rocks, trees, etc.
Do they have to like, drill through good code to get to the bad code? Every patch something new is acting weird.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 844
# 25
05-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvitor View Post
Great the bridge officers are going to stay at their stations now because they've been lobotomized, just before they brought down the sever I was doing Memory Lane and having to find all of my Boffs because they were getting stuck behind lightposts, rocks, trees, etc.
Do they have to like, drill through good code to get to the bad code? Every patch something new is acting weird.
Mine were so drunk on MY ale they were walking up walls standing in one spot while i got shot and deserting their station so they could pilfer my ale again
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,068
# 26
05-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Just in case, I'm going to nail their legs to the chairs.


Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,902
# 27
05-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Just in case, I'm going to nail their legs to the chairs.
It's the 24th century dude, just use the nanopolymer molecular bonding compound (crazy glue).
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 43
# 28
05-03-2013, 08:57 PM
were are the Caustic Plasma Dual Heavy Cannons
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,068
# 29
05-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvitor View Post
It's the 24th century dude, just use the nanopolymer molecular bonding compound (crazy glue).
It's more to make a point for the other crew.... Don't leave your post, and your CO is nuts.


Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 260
# 30
05-03-2013, 09:14 PM
seems stations got patched
i opend a mirror box and it showed them.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:55 PM.