Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Patrol Una System
01-14-2010, 04:48 AM
Did the mission, (kill 5 groups), was told to warp, did so... now the mission does not count as completed.

Bug, I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Freeze up
01-14-2010, 05:02 AM
I also had a problem in the Una system. I clicked on an enemy and the game froze, had to restart comp. When I came back my display setting were altered to the resolution I was playing the game at.

Thanx Awesome game so far.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunnagh View Post
Did the mission, (kill 5 groups), was told to warp, did so... now the mission does not count as completed.

Bug, I guess.
Same problem here - did it twice now, both times killed the 5 groups, but it didn't count
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2010, 04:56 AM
Peeps, did anyone find this mission really, really hard? I am getting my arse handed to me time and time again. I am at Lt 5 and every other mission I have done I have been able to complete without much difficulty, just this one is a right royal pain in the backend!

I use all the tactics available to me but I die within 30 seconds of engaging the enemy. Is it a bug or is it supposed to be that hard?

Please dont troll and say 'noob!!!' or any other such dribble. I am asking a serious question about this.

Cheers

Dale.