Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 1 2800 FE Bugged Episodes
06-08-2013, 02:22 AM
The first episode, Second Wave has a bug in the conference season in which after the delegation gives its arguments for not working together and then my toon starts to give a rebuttal. I interacted with the first character and the cut scene for the invasion plays. After the cut scene, it goes back to the part where my toon is suppose the challenge each character and try to convince them to work together. This is when it plays the whole invasion scene again (where it is suppose to be in the story)

Another episode I played, Boldly They Rode, ends with my character saying, "Q'apla." This statement would not be strange since my toon is aligned with the KDF, but it is my Reman (Romulan). Why would a Romulan use a Klingon term during a conversation with a Human? This part just needs an update to fit a Romulan toon. I am glad they removed the Jem'hadar Boss out of the captain's office since it made no sense in him going into the office when he was expecting my toon to come up in the elevator.
Career Officer
# 2
06-08-2013, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel64 View Post
The first episode, Second Wave has a bug in the conference season in which after the delegation gives its arguments for not working together and then my toon starts to give a rebuttal. I interacted with the first character and the cut scene for the invasion plays. After the cut scene, it goes back to the part where my toon is suppose the challenge each character and try to convince them to work together. This is when it plays the whole invasion scene again (where it is suppose to be in the story)....
I had the same thing happen with my Fed Allied Romulan character yesterday, so this is not a isolated incident...
Career Officer
# 3
06-08-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
I had the same thing happen with my Fed Allied Romulan character yesterday, so this is not a isolated incident...
That happened to me as well.
Ensign
# 4
06-08-2013, 10:30 AM
same here on a normal fed toon
Career Officer
# 5
06-09-2013, 05:32 AM
Same bug on a KDF player.

Also in the discussion I am arguing with S'taass as if I am a fed, not a klink, it makes no sense.