Survivor of Romulus
# 71
05-21-2013, 11:06 AM
Yeah the patching now is incredibly slow.
Rihannsu
# 72
05-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhatch View Post
Yeah the patching now is incredibly slow.
Frankly, i'm somewhat amazedtheir servers havent crumpled and died after the up down roller coaster ride theyve been on over the last couple of months.. Slow I can deal with ( though i'd rather not)

We Will Be Free!
Career Officer
# 73
05-21-2013, 11:50 AM
So much for the launcher knowing you have tribble active and using those files !

I have one update for Tribble of 179Mb however holodack has a 6Gb download and its not exactly fast atm

May get in sometime later this week or next week at this rate.
Captain
# 74
05-21-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grievousbee View Post
I have one update for Tribble of 179Mb however holodack has a 6Gb download and its not exactly fast atm
You're lucky ... mine was ten.
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Ensign
# 75 10GB - ridiculous
05-21-2013, 01:18 PM
I have played the game for about 2 weeks, the initial download was fairly sizable. The I log on tonight to find I cant play the game as I have a 6GB patch to download.

This may be a good game, but come on 6GB of data and there doesnt seem to be much download bandwidth on your servers!!!!

Think you should really consider making the patch available offline for people to download and then when they log in it asks for a local or server patch file location so they dont have to be logged in to download the whole 6gb of data from your servers!!!!

Disgruntled federation officer
Ensign
# 76 Dumb Question
05-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Really uber dumb question?

So I purchased a lifetime member way back when... Then Life happened and I stopped playing... Then Life became less interesting again and thus I began playing again... Then I started hearing the LoR stuff... As a lifetime member will I just be able to start a Romulan Tune? Do I have to purchase anything?
Captain
# 77
05-21-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelchappell View Post
Really uber dumb question?

So I purchased a lifetime member way back when... Then Life happened and I stopped playing... Then Life became less interesting again and thus I began playing again... Then I started hearing the LoR stuff... As a lifetime member will I just be able to start a Romulan Tune? Do I have to purchase anything?
Nope, it's all free.
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Ensign
# 78
05-21-2013, 03:25 PM
So client launcher updates then 20 minutes of download now I get:

Login Failed for unknown Reason

I can login at the launcher but when it tries to retrieve my characters this is what happens......
Ensign
# 79
05-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Wait till you get to the fun of trying to log in to get kicked out on toon fetch for AN UNKNOWN REASON lmao
Ensign
# 80 WOW! SO.....not cool.
05-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Well, now I can't even play the game. *le sigh*. every time I enter the game it loads and brings up a loading screen and it says: "Retrieving list of characters..." Only to find out that it doesn't. Then, it says: "Login failed. Please try and log back in." I try that.....doesn't work. So, I REALLY hope that someone sees this and tells me that I'm just being a n00b and how tofix it or do it properly. PLS HLP!!!