Ensign
# 81
05-21-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scolou View Post
Wait till you get to the fun of trying to log in to get kicked out on toon fetch for AN UNKNOWN REASON lmao
I feel you brother...I feel you. Now all there is to do now is to complain to the devs....
Career Officer
# 82
05-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Yeah the downtime thing is a big one. When it comes to such massive changes and additions like this, there's just going to be problems. No way around it. My best advice? Have some snacks and frosty beverages handy for when (when, not if) the servers go down. Then hop on the forums and grab said snacks and beverages. Watch the fun unfold. I do it every time in every MMO I play. Alternatively you can just wait a few days after release to try to play. I've done that too. Day 1 is always insane.
See? I knew what I was talkin' about here! Got myself some ranch flavored wheat thins to munch on while I watch the thread about the Unknown Reason failure thread grow. Frosty beverage is water since I'm poor lol.

Never fails. Ever.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Ensign
# 83
05-21-2013, 03:43 PM
My game client keeps crashing post-patch...
Lt. Commander
# 84
05-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker67 View Post
My game client keeps crashing post-patch...
Not missing much, took me hours for it to complete patching (includes downloading from there awesome servers) and so far all i have seen is the login screen then i was kicked out.

As i said in another thread im going bed, swear i said in this thread earlier it would be down guess i was right
Republic Veteran
# 85
05-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Its a shame you didnt take a leaf out of your own book with regards to the launch at your end developers. Im not usually whiner, i normally defend the game and its staff.

However, i have to say i am REALLY DISAPPOINTED with this launch. I paid for a legacy pack and cant even enjoy it as the server lag is so bad. Now i cant even log back in.

FIX THE SERVER ASAP PLEASE!
Rake Morgrave - Federation Human
Fade Akira - Federation Reman
Reza Malin - KDF Nausicaan
" Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first and the lessons after..."
Rihannsu
# 86
05-21-2013, 05:10 PM
What I find interesting is getting booted after logging in, but the game tells me "login failed for unknown reason". I could see it saying this if I was not logged in, but I log in, I get to character select, I select my character, then it hangs out for a while "retrieving map information" then logs me off, saying that. That is an issue if players are logged in but being logged out randomly.

Not whining . . . but I have not seen my particular problem mentioned here, as everyone else is saying they are getting this error while trying to log in. Mine is after I am already in, so i hope this information helps some.
Fazemladaiya - proven to be THE friendliest guy on the gaming forums.
My Graphic Design Specs. Gaming computer specs coming soon once she is built.
Ensign
# 87
05-21-2013, 05:25 PM
After careful consideration....

I have come to a firm belief.

Perfect World does not know what they are doing.

I can not log into the game. It never goes beyond the character loading.

On the very rare occasion that it does, it craps out while loading maps.

Your New Patch (Romulus) SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

If I can not access the game, I promise to have my money refunded by means of a lawsuit.

So either you FIX the game, uninstall the Romulus patch until you can get a better server or you start handing out free Zen to all of us you are screwing over.
Ensign
# 88
05-21-2013, 05:28 PM
DOUBLE POST - Disregard
Survivor of Romulus
# 89
05-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasaman48 View Post
After careful consideration....

I have come to a firm belief.

Perfect World does not know what they are doing.

I can not log into the game. It never goes beyond the character loading.

On the very rare occasion that it does, it craps out while loading maps.

Your New Patch (Romulus) SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

If I can not access the game, I promise to have my money refunded by means of a lawsuit.

So either you FIX the game, uninstall the Romulus patch until you can get a better server or you start handing out free Zen to all of us you are screwing over.
Don't listen to him Cryptic. Your games are epic. Some people just have to find a reason to hate everything. It's in their nature. He won't win a lawsuit either. You didn't force him to pay anything. It was his choice. That's why the game is F2P. As for me, it's working completely fine and already LOVE this update.

Last edited by sjamesh; 05-21-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Career Officer
I just saw this and think the target audience is misplaced. *We* were ready for LoR. Why weren't the login servers?