Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 CrypticCat on STOked Radio
05-06-2013, 09:00 AM
UI Artist Thomas "TheCrypticCat" Marrone stopped by STOked Radio over the weekend to chat about the upcoming UI revamp. Check out the video interview here.

Link to the video interview.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 2
05-06-2013, 12:10 PM
the UI update is a great addition to the game, and i agree every one of the UI options look great. even if you dont care for them, you got to love that they take less system resources. im kinda indifferent about the ability type coloring, not something in demand from me, but i think i like it. maybe add a cardassian, firengi and dominion color scheme too? a new color scheme for every different race of lockbox ship available, that would give TtC some job security!
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 3
05-06-2013, 01:14 PM
The ship icon thing with the shields around and distribute arrows is still green .On holodeck they are blue (most fed ships) ,orange (Dkora ) ,pink (dominion ships) ,green (breen ) and so on.Would be nice to have that back.
Captain
# 4
05-06-2013, 05:19 PM
sorry but I stopped watching after 3 min because his voice was sending me to sleep (no offence intended cryptic cat) , I used to watch every ep but I cannot get into it nowdays for some reason (stokedradio that is)