Captain
# 11
05-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Im actually more concerned about the Hold build some ingenius fed will devise using elite pets than the drain builds we klingons use.
There are some evil hold/movement control builds without the need of tractor pets already out there.

PI does an effective job to cripple drain builds...except against drain pets.

Good thing I'm usually on my KDF when I go into Ker'rat.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Drain are pretty balance now if u are moderately spec in insulators u usually can withstand a drain boat if ur fairly sturdy, doesn't mean u will kill one ,no wpn power= no kill.

Coming from one, How to kill one 1v1 is usually a plasma Dot build. because they don't need wpn power and it just takes time before u eventually die. Only 2 People ever to killed my drain boat 1v1 was webdeath and shift both had plasma boats. Webdeath old plasma boat inspired me to make one my self. One afternoon we met in kerrat and it became a great learning experience into plasma same thing with shift. Plasma Dot are ontop these days. Now this doesn't mean I did not have a lot of stalemates, with shield res what it is now and no fleet kar'fi sometimes u cant kill them even with drain.

Talking about elite pets. I ve fought those Yellowstone, they have great abilities and ai. Fed carrier can lockdown just as good as kdf. + fed have better teamwork in general. when it comes to arena, BoP are liabilities with out proper support and team builds. When it comes to siphon drone they have always had terrible ai. all you had to do was run eng power to 50 and always be ahead of them. Interceptors are the primary choice they don't touch shields or aux power, they do effect wpn and eng are great subsitutes perfectly balanced

Fed
Gravwell+ VM+yellowstone+Eject warp plasma +phaser proc + Target engines+ AMS

Kdf
ES+Leach+Interceptors+ Target shield+ assimilator+ polaron proc
Nova Core
ParadiseKiller

House of Beautiful Orions
Zeadonouse
ToLate

Last edited by paradise1killer; 05-06-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
05-07-2013, 05:47 AM
Well, then we can make a deal! I mean...you KDF hate our holding, we Feds hate your draining...what do you think about an even exchange?
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

I salute Adm. Marcus, a real Starfleet hero! Thanks to his courage we Tac Feds now have an awesome Cruiser, the USS Avenger!
Captain
# 14
05-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
The sucking capabilities of the evul Klinguns (thanks to their gorgeous Orion chicks!) are well damn known to we poor Feds, but with a smart switching power levels, a battery or better a double battery to compensate for the loss of one or two subsystems energy and a fast tactical retreat, it's possible to avoid this vicious trap.
But when all...and I repeat all your four subsystems power drops almost to zero...what can you do? The answer is very simple...nothing!
And I've 9 in power insulators and put also a power insulator console!
This is happening to me in the last week at Ker'rat, where the bad guys always try dirty tricks against we good guys, so something was recently changed in order to become umbeatable a suck...ahem...a strong draining build.
Ehi...I'm not complaining at all...only saying a lot of bad words in my mind!
Then enlighten me evuls, how can you do that?
In any case you've to know this is very unfair, very bad, very OP, very...evul!
Experienced it a few times versus a KDF premade, they seem to have gone Spam way. They were once a very decent premade.

But yeah not complaining, it was hilarious to say the least haha.
God i cant wait for Federation rommy battlecloak, i think ill ditch KDF forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise1killer View Post
Drain are pretty balance now if u are moderately spec in insulators u usually can withstand a drain boat if ur fairly sturdy, doesn't mean u will kill one ,no wpn power= no kill.
hahah you must be joking. Only thing you can do is put on 4x neuts, use the borg set and hope the borg proc keeps kicking in to keep your hull up. And an RSP might help.

Best way to kill em all is to go with the vape way ^^

Last edited by darkfader1988; 05-07-2013 at 08:41 AM.
Captain
# 15
05-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Well, then we can make a deal! I mean...you KDF hate our holding, we Feds hate your draining...what do you think about an even exchange?
You sure you want a KDF with tractor and drain pets on their carrier? That doesn't remotely sound fun at all.

I hate tractor/slow builds on any faction.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
05-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfader1988 View Post
Experienced it a few times versus a KDF premade, they seem to have gone Spam way. They were once a very decent premade.
I'm glad to not be the only one in making bad experiences!

I salute Adm. Marcus, a real Starfleet hero! Thanks to his courage we Tac Feds now have an awesome Cruiser, the USS Avenger!
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
05-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise1killer View Post
Suuuure...go to Ker'rat and fight against the evul House of Beautiful Orions, then come back again here and tell me how you could survive!

Starfleet Veteran
# 18
05-07-2013, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
You sure you want a KDF with tractor and drain pets on their carrier? That doesn't remotely sound fun at all.

I hate tractor/slow builds on any faction.
It's very fun if they've lost the evul sucking capabilities! It's a matter a fact draining is far more worse than holding...

Captain
# 19
05-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Quote:
It's very fun if they've lost the evul sucking capabilities! It's a matter a fact draining is far more worse than holding...
My scenario was saying giving Feds getting drain pets and still keep the tractor pets, while the KDF gets the tractor pets and keep the drain pets.

In any case, my KDF is in House of Beautiful Orions and you'll be pleased to know that I do not use a drain build.

Though, I do use a B'rel torpedo boat with Aceton Assimilators with full spec in Particle Generators. But, that's probably a totally different complaint....

Last edited by shookyang; 05-07-2013 at 10:37 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
05-07-2013, 10:34 AM
If you don't use an extreme draining built, then you're an honorable warrior!
And it's ok with your awesome B'rel, I can survive...sometimes...