Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Game CTD when press L key
01-16-2010, 08:04 AM
Hiya
I have twice now crashed to desktop when I press the L key. It opens the episode/info screen the game freezes for a few seconds and then exits out. I dont know if I have had this problem all along or if it is a result of lasts night emergency fix because this is the first times I have CTD and I dont recall hitting the L key for a shortcut before, I was trying to open the library and just hit L thinking it would open it. Once the launcher finishes checking my files again I will see if any other keys or the windows they open cause it to crash.

Edit: I used the chair ICON and it crashed too as soon as the screen popped up. I am in sector space right now and it happened in a mission too.

Edit #2. I can open the other UI screens. Inventory, Skills and Hailing screen for example, but the Captains log crashes me.

T
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2010, 08:15 AM
This would be better put into a bug report; Click the little Bug icon next time your in game and put the info in there.

peter
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2010, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerRock View Post
This would be better put into a bug report; Click the little Bug icon next time your in game and put the info in there.

peter
I just did that. I didnt want to do overkill since I did the little report thingy each time it crashed but decided better safe than sorry.
T
Lt. Commander
# 4 Char must be bugged
01-16-2010, 09:42 AM
I created a new Fed Char and the game does not crash when I open the CPT log on it. I'm thinking my Char is bugged because I dropped some quests last night before I went to sleep to clean up the quest log a little so I'm betting it has something to do with that.

T