Lt. Commander
Hey all!

Here is Kolln!

Today the Boot Camp took a big step in its life, and also was necessary to be arranged for the upcoming tournaments, events and sessions.

Now, in this step, all of us can see how the VAs and coaches are committed to aid the PvP community in order to raise the PvP up in STO. They have supported with teaching, soon will be supporting with a briliant site with everything that a PvP player needs.

And today BC is provided for its own TeamSpeak server.

A server, what looks like before, but yet it is another one.

Here is the address of the new TeamSpeak server:

bootcamp.hgforces.hu:9988

There is NO password, Boot Camp's TS is still opened for pvp players at any time, so feel free to pop up and play!

If you run into any problem in connection with the Boot Camp's new TeamSpeak server, please contact me on kolln@hgforces.hu !

In colsing, I would like to thank all of Drkfrontiers, Regulus, Jedinikon, Spells and the coaches hard works in order to hold PvP as a really important part of the game!
----------------------------------------------------
Hussar Guardian Forces

Last edited by kolln95; 06-20-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
06-20-2013, 09:33 AM
I was able to log on without any trouble.

Though it will be important to spread the word on this as much as possible to the students so that they know of this change.

Survivor of Romulus
# 3
06-20-2013, 03:47 PM
worked fine for me aswell.

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube
Empire Veteran
# 4
06-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolln95 View Post

Today the Boot Camp took a big step in its life, and also was necessary to be arranged for the upcoming tournaments, events and sessions.

Now, in this step, all of us can see how the VAs and coaches are committed to aid the PvP community in order to raise the PvP up in STO.

And today BC is provided for its own TeamSpeak server.

A server, what looks like before, but yet it is another one.
Amazing since BC has always been taken care of and, to date, still is. Beyond some events last Saturday where I had issues (not my fault but it just shows that those of us from the old school days have no place in PVP any more.) --- we are all cheats and haxs! But, hey, glad to see you moving forward. Showing your true commitment to the PVP community.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Captain
# 5
06-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
Amazing since BC has always been taken care of and, to date, still is. Beyond some events last Saturday where I had issues (not my fault but it just shows that those of us from the old school days have no place in PVP any more.) --- we are all cheats and haxs! But, hey, glad to see you moving forward. Showing your true commitment to the PVP community.
Mate I believe that you are reading into something that is simply not true.

We regretted the unfortunate issues that resulted in some of your mates being removed from the TS, and the only way to ensure that there would be no further issues, we thought it best to have our own.

As I have repeatedly stated you, Horizon, Marctraider, and all the Sad Pandas are part of Boot Camp, and so is everyone that wants to support it. Anyone not willing to support that will find a big problem with me.

As Coordinator of Boot Camp, I extend an olive branch to all that are willing to share in the growth of this endeavor.

You know me Pheo. Please, I beg you. Trust that. Boot Camp belongs to all of the PvP community.

Those that choose to do service, are there. Not for agendas or recognition or fame. We work everyday in our own time just to build something for others.

Boot Camp CAN only succeed if we as a community, and I mean ALL of us, come together and forgive each other. Without forgiveness, we are broken.

So everyday, we will be there. Regulus, Kolln, Jedinikon, SRSpells, livinrtb, Mimey, and many others. We must carry-on.

I know its cheesy, but think back to how proud and excited we all were those first few weeks. (And how bad my video was! LOL)

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 06-21-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 6
06-21-2013, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Mate I believe that you are reading into something that is simply not true.

We regretted the unfortunate issues that resulted in some of your mates being removed from the TS, and the only way to ensure that there would be no further issues, we thought it best to have our own.

As I have repeatedly stated you, Horizon, Marctraider, and all the Sad Pandas are part of Boot Camp, and so is everyone that wants to support it. Anyone not willing to support that will find a big problem with me.
In mine eyes, my friends were attacked and I'm done with community at large because of that. Call me a asshat if you want but I do not forgive or forget under them situations.

It's a shame but it is what it is, but this puppet is done.

{EDIT}

Let me also add I would be just as mad if it was people not my friends. When Boot Camp came about it was for everyone... Not just those that had a power trip.

J/S... It's clear the community is so divided they can't see right from left. It's sad and pathetic. I'm here to have fun so done with this debate and any other. Ignore/remove friend hax is hax.

kkthxbaie
-X-/Pandas - Pheo

Last edited by xtremenoob1; 06-22-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 7
06-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
In mine eyes, my friends were attacked and I'm done with community at large because of that. Call me a asshat if you want but I do not forgive or forget under them situations.

It's a shame but it is what it is, but this puppet is done.

{EDIT}

Let me also add I would be just as mad if it was people not my friends. When Boot Camp came about it was for everyone... Not just those that had a power trip.

J/S... It's clear the community is so divided they can't see right from left. It's sad and pathetic. I'm here to have fun so done with this debate and any other. Ignore/remove friend hax is hax.

kkthxbaie
Which is indeed a shame, Pheo. Boot Camp was meant to be an 'equal ground', a way of putting everything aside for the greater good of PvP itself. The fact that this happened is truly unfortunate, though I don't blame you at all for being tired of it. I've gotten quite close to quitting it all several times as well in pure frustration.

I don't know the details of what happened, but the fact that something DID happen, is the truly sad part about all this

Captain
# 8
07-01-2013, 01:57 AM
what i miss?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?