Lt. Commander
# 1 FED -vs- KDF Capture and Hold
05-07-2013, 02:57 PM
To me not sure about all of you all but it sure seems KDF side out weapons, Shields and Hulls better then the FED side. What are you thoughts?
Commander
# 2
05-07-2013, 03:34 PM
My thoughts are of my doffs and the miracles they work.

My thoughts on the topic at hand however is that it's more complicated than the KDF "out weapon, shield and hulling". The game has loads of issues, all of which work together to make things appear pretty tough for your typical Fed player. The typical Fed needs to work more on themselves and worry less about the KDF's perceived advantage.

But again, I find my thoughts drifting back to my doffs. I hope they are doing ok without me during this down time.
Empire Veteran
# 3
05-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehale View Post
My thoughts are of my doffs and the miracles they work.

My thoughts on the topic at hand however is that it's more complicated than the KDF "out weapon, shield and hulling". The game has loads of issues, all of which work together to make things appear pretty tough for your typical Fed player. The typical Fed needs to work more on themselves and worry less about the KDF's perceived advantage.

But again, I find my thoughts drifting back to my doffs. I hope they are doing ok without me during this down time.
i haven't doffed, or touched holodeck for almost a week. all that dil i haven't been earning... guess im just that board right now. my romulan though, looking forward to that, lots of things planed there. and how i'll use the EPt changes with my current characters

in C@H, its all about momentum, and mini groups vs loners disrupting caps. this is were cloak can make a big difference and brels can just make life miserable. well organized feds are pretty hard for typical semi organized kdf to handle though
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus