Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,192
# 1 Resetting Rep powers
05-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Just a friendly reminder to anyone. On tribble you can no longer reset your rep powers choices when you skill reset. Instead there is a lovely Zen Button for respecing rep powers.

So whoever needs to change those, now would be a good time, before the S8 hits. Oh and when you level up Nukara rep, think twice before you select something, because a mistake is paid in Zen
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,069
# 2
05-08-2013, 01:35 PM
if its 500zen for reputation ,500zen for skills ,500 zen for traits I can say only one thing....but it will get me banned again.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 959
# 3
05-08-2013, 01:42 PM
One question: Which T4 Romulan Rep power is better? I can't decide. Both seem useful.
_________________________________________________
[Kluless][Kold][Steel Heels][Snagtooth]
[Louis Cipher][Outta Gum][Thysa Kymbo][Spanner][Frakk]
[D'Mented][D'Licious]
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Career Officer
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 759
# 4
05-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Monetise everything?

(Imagine the above being written in all caps. And with "!!!!" insteaf of "?".)

Anyone want to play FIFA?
http://hilbertguide.com
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,515
# 5
05-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
One question: Which T4 Romulan Rep power is better? I can't decide. Both seem useful.
They are. Personally I would go with the placate. People always have to manually target you to hold a lock, which they could lose at any time I placate. People just give up targeting you if you're surrounded by pets, yeah you're that annoying. You don't need the tankiness if people can't hit you, so sensor targeting assault works great with the honor guard shield (subvert targeting), it's like having 2 placate innate abilities. It does come with an immunity proc on the foe that lasts about 12 sec though, which doesn't affect the khg shield passive AFAIK. The other one is great if you carry one of those shields that have low regen rate (the coveriant & resilient type).

This is from my experience, but someone else might have a better reason why to go with either one.
Forum fun murdered. No longer in service.

Last edited by deokkent; 05-08-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4,260
# 6
05-08-2013, 06:48 PM
This one urks me more then almost anything they have done.

As it is I have to do a ton of PvE to pay for the odd respec here and there... I will NOT give them money and I will also not pve for 8 hours to respec... so I guess when I run out of respecs I just stop playing... but I ran out long ago.

All well...
World of Planes beta invite accepted - check
client download -check
updates applies -check

See ya for Rom launch Perhaps Cryptic. Still haven't really decided.
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,400
# 7
05-09-2013, 10:05 AM
At one point on tribble there were trait and rep respecs available for dilithium to Subs/LTS.

Is this no longer available then?

Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,400
# 8
05-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Monetise everything?

(Imagine the above being written in all caps. And with "!!!!" insteaf of "?".)
Until you've logged onto Neverwinter...you ain't seen nothin' yet!

(There is no Tailor to change your appearance, each change of appearance costs 200z , when I died at one point a pop up window offering me resurrection scrolls for a zen purchase appeared - I opted to resurrect at the start of the level...500ft away, lol).

Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 677
# 9
05-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
Just a friendly reminder to anyone. On tribble you can no longer reset your rep powers choices when you skill reset. Instead there is a lovely Zen Button for respecing rep powers.

So whoever needs to change those, now would be a good time, before the S8 hits. Oh and when you level up Nukara rep, think twice before you select something, because a mistake is paid in Zen
Heh, so now its 500 zen for a normal skill respec AND 500 zen for a passive repu trait respec huh?

Wow, talking about widening the gap even more.

Soon ship customization and a single paintjob will cost 500 as well XD
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 127
# 10
05-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
Until you've logged onto Neverwinter...you ain't seen nothin' yet!

(There is no Tailor to change your appearance, each change of appearance costs 200z , when I died at one point a pop up window offering me resurrection scrolls for a zen purchase appeared - I opted to resurrect at the start of the level...500ft away, lol).

Nice to see Neverawinner is going to live up to my nickname for it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02 AM.