Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hello Captains,

In preparation for an upcoming patch to the Tribble Test Server, as well as Open Beta (to be announced very soon), we will be performing a character wipe on Tribble today.

While we don't do this often, it is required for today's maintenance to clean up existing Romulan characters that would become unplayable due to today's patch. THERE WILL NOT BE A CHARACTER WIPE ON HOLODECK WHEN WE LAUNCH LEGACY OF ROMULUS.

You will still be able to import your Holodeck characters after this is completed, and players who are in our Closed Beta will be able to create a new Romulan and/or Klingon* character. We will be opening up full Romulan and Klingon* missions, episodes, events and level 1-50 progression with today's patch to our Closed Beta participants.

[Attention Tribble Foundry Authors!] All Foundry Missions on Tribble will also be deleted in this maintenance. THERE WILL NOT BE A FOUNDRY MISSION WIPE ON HOLODECK WHEN WE LAUNCH LEGACY OF ROMULUS.

Thanks for your understanding, and we sincerely appreciate all of the feedback and bug reports received thus far. We look forward to reading the new reports that are received after today's patch.

We'll see you on Tribble!

-The Star Trek Online Team

----

*UPDATE! *Klingon creation and gameplay has been unlocked, but please note that it may take up to 24 hours to gain access Klingon character creation if you're in the closed beta.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 05-07-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Rihannsu
# 2
05-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Eh, just when I was able to unlock and test Ha'apax a bit. Still, hope to see some major fixes, especially on the KDF-Rom side of things.
Career Officer
# 3
What about Tribble Fleets?
Geekly going where no Geek has gone before!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCCFleet.com - twitter.com/SCCFleet - facebook.com/SCCFleet
info "at" SCCFleet.com - MidNiteShadow7 "at" SCCFleet.com
Republic Veteran
# 4
Target Tribble....FIRE THE LASER!!!!

Survivor of Romulus
# 5 Crud!
I don't think this should be done with no notice; I had things like costumes and ship builds I wanted to make note of for later, and now I can't.
Captain
# 6
05-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hello Captains,

In preparation for an upcoming patch to the Tribble Test Server, as well as Open Beta (to be announced very soon), we will be performing a character wipe on Tribble today.

While we don't do this often, it is required for today's maintenance to clean up existing Romulan characters that would become unplayable due to today's patch. THERE WILL NOT BE A CHARACTER WIPE ON HOLODECK WHEN WE LAUNCH LEGACY OF ROMULUS.

You will still be able to import your Holodeck characters after this is completed, and players who are in our Closed Beta will be able to create a new Romulan and/or Klingon* character. We will be opening up full Romulan and Klingon* missions, episodes, events and level 1-50 progression with today's patch to our Closed Beta participants.

[Attention Tribble Foundry Authors!] All Foundry Missions on Tribble will also be deleted in this maintenance. THERE WILL NOT BE A FOUNDRY MISSION WIPE ON HOLODECK WHEN WE LAUNCH LEGACY OF ROMULUS.

Thanks for your understanding, and we sincerely appreciate all of the feedback and bug reports received thus far. We look forward to reading the new reports that are received after today's patch.

We'll see you on Tribble!

-The Star Trek Online Team

----

*Klingon creation and gameplay may not be unlocked at the same exact time that Tribble comes back up, but we will message when it does.

WOO HOO!!! i can deal with a character wipe im ready for full levels 1-50 testing
Captain
# 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
THERE WILL NOT BE A CHARACTER WIPE ON HOLODECK WHEN WE LAUNCH LEGACY OF ROMULUS.

omg why would you say that.I almost missed that NOT lol
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by midniteshadow7 View Post
What about Tribble Fleets?
They will be wiped due to characters being wiped.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
I believe this is the first time you've ever done a character wipe on tribble. I have a character there that I created for the season four (?) test of the DOffing system. Where we needed to get to fifty for some rewards... He has a LOT of stuff... I am now sad.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7, the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Career Officer
# 10
Oof.

Oh well. Easy come, easy go, easy reincarnate.
Closed Thread