Ensign
# 51
05-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Don't worry, your government is on top of fixing the STO zen economy as soon as they fix the real one... hmm maybe if the real economy was good the zen would become better by extension. Funny how everything is connected. People have more jobs make more money their money is worth more in releation to goods and services.
I think we should blame it on the current administration or the previous 3 or 4 i forget how blame and shirking responsibility works, maybe we could get the ALL-State insurance guy to handle it. Responsibility is their policy, at least in the commercial. Have a day!
Captain
# 52
05-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoami4 View Post
They rly need to lower the zen rate... people are quiting STO no adays
Let's say it again: Cryptic doesn't control the Dilithium to Zen rate. The players do. When there's a lot of Dilithium in the system the rate goes up. When there's a lot of Zen in the system the rate goes down.

Right now there's a lot of Diltihium in the system, not only from the millions that were gotten in the Foundry exploit but also all the players who got 50,000 worth from the CE event. 10,000 players getting 50,000 Dilithium amounts to half a billion extra Dilithium in the system - and that's just assuming 10k did the CE event.

On top of that Zen sellers are hedging that there will be a Zen demand when LoR goes live. IE, they think their Zen is worth more because a lot of people will be buying new Rom ships. This happens every time a new Season comes out with C-Store items. This too shall pass.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 53
05-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolaivladikov View Post
Would love to see it back up in the 250+ range. 130? thats way way low. If you don't like the so called "High Price" of Dil/Zen ratio, how about getting a job, save up some money, and buy the Zen yourself. Oh wait...you could also beg your parents to pay for it.

My kids do chores and little side jobs like babysitting and whatnot to help pay for any games that they play. At least they know nothing is cheap in life. Just something for you to think about before you start complaining about zen/dil conversion prices again.
Thanks for that, Ward. I'm sure the Beaver will grow up to be an outstanding citizen.
# 54
05-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Why? Play 2 characters, then you have a 16k per day cap.
I have little patience for that kind of grind. I have to push myself to get the cap on one character. Two? Perish the thought.

Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
Member since early 2011
Member of Lag Industries ~ http://lagfleet.enjin.com/
Captain
# 55
05-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracion666 View Post
I have little patience for that kind of grind. I have to push myself to get the cap on one character. Two? Perish the thought.
Well, the more characters you have the quicker you can get to 8k too. 2 characters each making 4k takes less time then 1 character going to 8k.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.