Ensign
# 11
05-21-2013, 09:40 AM
I have 1 question: how to buy one of these 2 ships (JHEC or JHD) on exchange?
I've spended so far about 50-60 milions EC on keys, never got nothing. Dude in the game on chat told me that i can buy it on exchange for EC. I look on exchange, i presume it comes from dominion box in one of boxes you get, beside crystals. What is the name of that reward box, which contain JHEC or JHD, i want to go and see price on exchange?
Captain
# 12
05-21-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mladjai View Post
I have 1 question: how to buy one of these 2 ships (JHEC or JHD) on exchange?
I've spended so far about 50-60 milions EC on keys, never got nothing. Dude in the game on chat told me that i can buy it on exchange for EC. I look on exchange, i presume it comes from dominion box in one of boxes you get, beside crystals. What is the name of that reward box, which contain JHEC or JHD, i want to go and see price on exchange?
You have to look in the "Reward Box" tab of the Exchange. Narrow the search to "Jem'Hadar" and you'll see the lineup of JH ships on the Exchange.

Although this is late advice: If you really want a Lockbox ship, do not play the Lockbox game. You will save far more money/resources/time just saving EC and buying the Lockbox Ship straight off the exchange. The chances of you winning a highly prized, non-cheap-o Mirror Ship, are miniscule. What will likely happen is that you have opened, say 100 or far more boxes, spent alot of money, and yet never won the ship you were after. You can read about stories of someone going "LOL, I opened my 3rd box and i got a [insert rare lockbox ship name here]!" Some of those are true, most of those I think are total Bull**it.

Again: You play the lockbox game with the main goal of getting a powerful lockbox ship, you are going to lose. The house always wins.