Ensign
# 1 Can't Download Game
05-07-2013, 11:25 AM
I started to experience issues with the game when I couldn't log on. The game kept saying that it could not connect to the login server. After a dozen tries, I uninstalled the game, and attempted to download it again.

Now, each time I try to download it, I get hit with an error message that claims there is no internet connection. I can confirm with 100% certainty that I have an internet connection.

Has anybody else encountered this issue? If so, how did you overcome it?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
05-07-2013, 11:42 AM
I'm having the same issues. I've sent PWE a trouble ticket yesterday but haven't heard anything yet. I was able to work around it when I went the sticky "Get latest STO launcher here" but that was just a temporary solution. (Every time I shut my system off I have to re-download a patch). I'm just wondering, are you using Windows 8?
Ensign
# 3
05-07-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm having the same issues!
I just registered this week and have tried everything to get it to work but that same "No Internet Connectivity" error keeps popping up.

I tried downloading Steam as well and that same error popped up...
Ensign
# 4
05-08-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm on Windows Vista, and that shares the same plethora of bugs and crap as Windows 8. I just can't download anything, period.

Almost got it to work on Mac, but it crashes each time it gets into the actual game.